She's Back

A few days go by as well as another challenge, with Duncan getting kicked off next, leaving Heather, Owen, and Gwen as the final three. It's soon time for the next episode to air on TV and the few of you that care to watch it gather round in the screening room and turn on the screen.

Everyone, except for you, can't stop laughing or cheering at Heather's expense. You rush out the door and head for the front of the mansion. Sure enough, the Boat of Losers soon arrives. A badly shaved headed Heather storms off the veichle. "Fuck you, Chef!! Fuck all of you!!!" As the boat leaves, Heather turns to see you waiting for her, open armed. She eyes widen, not understanding how you're here. But that doesn't matter as she runs into your warm embrace. "I missed you so much" she tells you. "I missed you too" you reply. "These losers have been driving me cra--" you two chuckle, realize you both said the same thing at the same time. "What losers have you been--oh no...are they all here?" she asks. You nod, somberly. "Well at least I have you with me now" she says bitter sweetly. "Well, we can't stay out here forever. Let's go."

"But, Y/N, I've lost my hair!" she exclaims. "We can find a wig somewhere. Come on."

And with that, there were two. Tune in next week for the dramatic conclusion of TOTAL. DRMA. ISLAND!!!