A Rock And A Mad Dog Walk Into A Bar

PROMPT: Bar fight starring The Rock and Majima

Suggested by Sonnyboy68

////

The multiverse. A strange dimension where the possibilities are endless. However there is always one constant.

A little bar where people from different universes are transported to under a special circumstance.

It's a quaint little place, but perhaps I'm a little biased. I do run the place after all.

NORMAN THE NARRATOR
"THE BOSS GAVE ME A BAR TO RUN!"

So, whenever I'm not narrating I run this place.

And I get very angry when people fuck up my DAMN BAR!

Allow me to tell you a tale.

////

So, in walked this topless guy wearing an eyepatch.

GORO MAJIMA"DREAD HIM! RUN FROM HIM! THE MAD DOG WILL ALWAYS ARRIVE!"

GORO MAJIMA
"DREAD HIM! RUN FROM HIM! THE MAD DOG WILL ALWAYS ARRIVE!"

"Haw? The hell am I?" The man asked, understandably confused.

"Welcome to The Bar With No Name. What can I get for you?" I greeted him like I would any visitor.

"Eh?" The man looked confused before taking a seat. "A whiskey would do."

Grabbing the bottle of whiskey from the shelf behind me, I pour him a glass, complete with a perfectly shaped ice ball.

"You must be very confused. Think of this all as a dream. You won't remember any of it when you come back to reality."

The man rose an eyebrow. "Confused is one way of puttin' it. I remember sneaking up on Kiryu-chan before blacking out."

I nod before cleaning an empty glass. "You are currently dead. However, the boss doesn't exactly want you dead. When something like this happens, he has to fix it. In the meantime, you are free to spend your time here while he brings you back to life."

"Kiryu-chan offed me!?"

"Accidentally. It was a consequence of a change the boss made to your world." I explained.

"Oh. Man, and here I thought Kiryu was finally taking shit seriously!"

"Oh...Sorry to be the bearer of bad news then."

Ding!

"Welcome to-"

The newcomer held his hand infront of my face, cutting me off.

"You talk when The Rock says so, got that?"

DWAYNE THE ROCK JOHNSON"ENERGY DRINK POGGERS"

"ENERGY DRINK POGGERS"

I stood there in stunned silence as this mountain of a man talked down to me.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?"

I've dealt with disrespectful people before, (looking at you Y/N.) But this was a different level. This was my bar, and he disrespects me like this!?

"Get out of my fucking bar!"

"Yeah! Who do ya think you are!? Relax Mr. Manager, I'll take care of this for ya!" Majima declared.

"Oh really? In that case the Rock will lay the smackdown on both of your candy asses!"

I admit. I immediately hopped behind the counter until the fight was over, so I couldn't exactly tell you what happened. Good news is Majima won after stealing The Rock's finisher and put him through one of my tables.

As punishment, the boss and I held him hostage as an extra bar worker until he finished paying off all the damages to the bar.

In other words, if you ever find yourself at The Bar With No Name, don't go picking any fights.

////

That's that!
I know the prompt was a fight, the main reason behind this whole story was because I wanted to take a break from fight scenes, soooooo I'm gonna leave the fight up to your imagination!

Yes, I know. I'm a fucker.