Y/N From Universe 63

Universe 63. Unlike many of the other universes, this one is relatively similar to cannon. Y/N shows up at Kuoh, flexes on Riser and takes over the ORC.

However. The cultured among you may already know what Universe 63 is all about.

////

BRING!

SMASH

"*Groans* Fucking author. I'm gonna kill 'em someday." The voice of a woman complained, peeking her head out of the blanket she was wrapped in.

Dragging herself out of bed, she grabbed an A-cup bra off the floor and clipped it on. She wasn't that well endowed in the chest department, but her hips more than made up for it. Her face looked slightly masculine, so most people assumed she was a guy at first.

"Oi. You gonna keep being a creep throughout the whole chapter?"

Maybe. Depends if the boss is in the mood for a little trolling of the readers.

UNIVERSE 63
Y/N "JAPANIZATION CLAIMS ANOTHER VICTIM" L/N

"Yeah, pretty sure they already figured out. Actually, they're reading fanfic so they might be that stupid after all." Y/N remarked while spraying a small amount of perfume.

Damn readers, you just gonna take that?

Y/N put on Kuoh's male uniform (she hates skirts) before turning around, just now realizing the bed was empty.

"Huh. Guess Ophis and Koneko already left. Btdubs, Koneko found out I was a woman because of my perfume. She's also gay now so Yuri shall ensue. Can we get a LETSGO in chat?"

Twitch emotes? Seriously?

"SMILERS."

Nobody but twitch users will have a clue what you mean.

"KEKW."

God- Y'know what? I want to go back to cannon. At least there Y/N has standards.

"You can just stop telling this story and move on with your life."

Nah, they read too far at this point. I'm obligated to finish it now.

Speaking of obligatory.

//Obligatory Beach Scene//

"Oh for fucks sake." Y/N groaned.

Y/N, Ophis and The ORC were standing in front of the school's class 10 bio-weapon of a pool.

"Whelp! You all can take care of this."

"Wha- Hold on!" Rias turned and grabbed Y/N's hand as she walked away. "Y-You can't just leave! We're all gonna have a fun pool day!" "And I need to see you topless."

Y/N groaned. "Fucking hell. This is the last thing I need." Her eyes darted to Issei. "Last thing I need is for that slug to lust after me." Y/N shivered at that thought.

Y/N turned to look at Rias. "Fine. Give me a good incentive and I'll think about it."

"I won't complain about anything you do for a month!"

"Fuck. Didn't think you would go for that. *Sigh* Fine. Just let me grab a swimsuit."

"Yes!" Rias cheered victoriously. Then she got red in the face, finally realizing she was holding Y/N's hand.