Y/N Meets an...Odd Girl

Introducing Kuoh's Krazies (gotta have the K in Krazy.)

In this series, Y/N will meet the various quirky people that live in Kuoh.

While not having any plot relevance, these will be considered canon and may be referred to in the future.

////

It was a normal day like any other. Y/N woke up thanks to Za Clocku, got dressed and went to school. It got pretty warm that day, so Y/N opted to ignore the school dress code and stuck his uniform jacket into his locker.

A bit of making fun of Issei, and slight bullying of Rias, Y/N felt satisfied for the day and made his way back to his locker.

"What the fuck?"

Y/N watched as this long-haired girl he'd never seen before was crouched infront of his locker with a set of lockpicks and had not only been digging around in his locker, but also pulled out his uniform jacket. She stared at it for a moment before bringing it up to her face and sniffing it.

"OI!"

"BWAH!?" The girl recoiled, dropping his jacket onto the ground. "O-oh! Uhm, hi!"

"Whaddya mean 'hi'!? Don't pretend that I didn't see that!" Y/N shouted at the girl. "The hell are you poking atound in my locker for!?"

"Oh, this is your locker? I had no idea, my mistake!" The girl spoke with 100% sincerity, baffling Y/N.

"Wha-I'm sorry, do you seriously expect me to believe you broke into MY LOCKER, dug around MY STUFF, SNIFFED MY CLOTHING, ON ACCIDENT!?"

"I'm being serious! I thought it was Hamazaki-senpai's."

A bead of sweat rolled down Y/N's head. "Seriously?"

"Yeah...I have a thing for guys who can kick ass. But hey, if it's any consolation your jacket smelled wonderful!"

Y/N grimaced and looked down upon the girl.

"I can't exactly describe the smell, but it was really good. Do you ever just catch a whiff of something familiar, but you can't quite place what it is? It smelled like that!"

"What the hell does that mean!?"

"Well, look. I'm aware of how this situation is making me seem, and I have no good explanation for anything that you just witnessed, but if you don't tell anybody about this then..." The girl pulled out her wallet and pulled out a couple 500¥ bills. "...I'll give you 2000¥, deal?"

"...Seriously?"

"Hey man, 2000¥ is 2000¥. You gonna take it or not?"

Y/N shook his head. "I don't even know your name. I couldn't spread rumors about you if I wanted to."

"Oh, I'm Mika Tennoboushi! Nice to meet ya!"

MIKA "*INHALES YOUR SCENT*" TENNOBOUSHI

"I see." That was all Y/N could say. For the first time in his life, he was stunned into silence by this girl's stupidity.

"Well. Tennoboushi-san. You don't need to give me anything, I would rather forget this meeting ever happened."

"Oh! Thank you! If you had asked for more I don't what I would've done." Despite Y/N making it clear he wanted the conversation to end, she continued. "Seriously though, you smell great! It isn't like a distinct smell like lavender. It's like it's constantly changing."

"Yeah that's great." Y/N bent down to pick up his uniform jacket from the ground.

"Anyways, I don't believe we've met before! I'm a first-year and, not to brag or anything, I'm pretty popular and know a lot of people. Don't know you though."

"It's Y/N L/N. I'm a second-year." Y/N replied while taking of his indoor shoes (because Japanese schools are weird like that).

"Oh! That makes you my senpai!" Mika clapped her hands together. A grim expression took over her cheerful one. "Oh god that makes you my senpai. I-I'm really sorry for this!"

"Mmhm." Y/N hummed while gently pushing her out of the way of his locker and swapping his pairs of shoes.

"Oh jeez, I'm so embarrassed now! Please don't think I'm weird for all that talk about your smell, L/N-senpai!"

Y/N didn't answer, as he put the lock back onto his locker.

"It's just that your scent was so intoxicating, that it almost made me want to keep you for myself. Oh god that's so creepy, I didn't mean it like that!"

"Are you done rambling yet!?"

"Eep!"

"I already told you I wasn't gonna tell anybody about your sniffing fetish, now can ya stop bothering me!?"

"Y-YES SENPAI! THANK YOU!" And like that, Mika picked up her lockpicks and moved over to another locker.

Y/N rolled his eyes before pointing to a locker on the opposite side of his. "Ryudo's locker is over there."

"Oh...thank you senpai."

"Yeah whatever. It's my job to look out for my kouhai, yada yada blah." Y/N sighed as he left the building and went passed the school gates.

"What a strange person."

////

Bing bong, you have tiny dong.

Mika the type of chick to unironically like feet.

Anyways, give me some ideas for people that Y/N will meet. Yes, I am shamelessly stealing from my readers, how could you tell?