♡ ᑭᖇOᒪOGᑌE ᑭT. 1 ♡

Kagaya Ubuyashiki's POV

Location: At the demon slayer's headquarter

I held on to my wife, Amena, and said, "Hello, my children." "Hello, Master, I hope you're having a good day," Shinobu greeted cheerfully. "Thank you very much, Shinobu." "Master, do you mind if I question why you called a hashira meeting?" Obanai inquiry. 

"Oh yes. The hashira meeting will likely be about Amena." I answered as I brought Amena closer to me. "How's the hashira meeting about her Master?" Muichiro questioned, puzzled.

I explained, "Well, Amena has been sick for the previous two weeks." "Oh my! Miss Amena, are you all right?" Mitsuri questioned, scared. "I am, my dear. We did, however, discover the cause of my sickness." Amena said in a soothing tone. 

"We requested Shinobu to inspect Amena to see if there was anything wrong with her," I explained. "What are the results, Master?" Mitsuri wondered. "Well, the result was positive," I said. "Positive?" Except for Shinobu, all the hashiras are puzzled. 

"Oh, I see. Amena is pregnant "I stated while smiling. "PREGNANT!?!" Except for Shinobu, all hashiras shouted as Amena covered my ears. My ears were released by Amena. 

"Oh, God! Congratulation! I want to be their auntie!" Mitsuri exclaimed with joy. "Congratulation! And I and my wife will be flamboyant uncles and aunts to the child Master." Tengen said. 

"Congratulations, Master!" Kyojuro exclaimed as the hashiras congratulated us. "I appreciate it, my children." I thank them.

Nine months later~

Third POV

Location: Butterfly Estate

"Miss Amena, keep pushing!" "I can see the head!" Shinobu yelled as Amena screamed in pain. "There's the baby!" " Good job, Miss Amena." Shinobu smiled at Amena, who returned her smile. Shinobu takes a peek at the newborn who is waving its arms. 

"Ara Ara, don't we need to clean you up?" Aoi." Shinobu yelled out as she carefully cleaned up the weeping newborn. " Yes, Lady Shinobu," Aoi said. Shinobu handed the infant back to Amena, who thanked her. "Please tell Master Kagaya that he may come in now," she added. 

"All right, Lady Shinubo." Aoi remarked as she left the room. She approaches Master Kagaya and discovers him sitting calmly with his other five children.

 One of them said, "Father, someone has arrived." "Master Kagaya," Aoi said, bowing at a 90-degree angle. "The baby girl is well and healthy, and you may come in now," Aoi remarked as Kagaya nodded, stood up, and held one of his children.

 Aoi walks over to the room, followed by Kagaya and his children. Amena was inside, carrying the newborn baby in her arms and Shinobu at her left side. 

Kagaya's child escorted him to a chair at Amena's right. "Dear, she is lovely and cherished," Amena remarked, staring down at the peaceful newborn. "Darling, may I hold her?" Kagaya asked as she nodded. 

Amen softly handed Kagaya the newborn baby. "I know I can't see you little one, but I know you are lovely blind or not," Kagaya smiled peacefully. 

"What name do you guys plan to give her?" Shinobu asked. "Yeah, what's her name, Mom and Dad?" One of Kagaya's children responded. "Hmm, how about Y/n?" Kagaya said. "Y/n sounds great, sweetie," Amena replied. 

 "Okay, Y/n... Y/n Ubuyashiki. Y/n, welcome to the world." Kagaya laughed.

Two Years Later~

Third POV

Location: Kagaya Ubuyashiki Estate

{Y/n is now two years old.}