Eɴᴛʀᴀɴᴄᴇ Exᴀᴍ

Kᴏɴɴɪᴄʜɪᴡᴀ! Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ's Tʜᴀɴᴋsɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ɢᴏ? I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴇʟʟ! Aɴᴅ I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ's ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. (•؎ •)

⟣°•°⟢ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ⟣°•°⟢

Tʜɪʀᴅ Pᴇʀsᴏɴ POV

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Hᴏᴍᴇ

"[y/n]! You'll be late for your exam if you don't get up!" Yushiro yelled from the living room. [y/n] rubbed her tired eyes as she made her way to her closet to dress in the demon slayer uniform.

She then goes to the bathroom and washes her teeth before wrapping her hair up in a bun.
[y/n] leaves the restroom and returns to her room to retrieve her phone. She then went to the crows' room and fed them bird seeds.

"Caw, Caw, Caw! Hello, Master!" All of the crows greet her.

"Good morning to all of you," [y/n] replied.

She put birdseed in one large bowl and water in the other. "Goodbye. I'll see everyone later." [y/n] remarked as she exited the room, the crows wishing her farewell.

Then she walks into the living room, where Yushiro is seated with a kaburamaru wrapped around his neck while Aoi, Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho are standing near the entrance.

"[y/n]-sama, good luck with your exam!" At the same time, the four females said.

"Yeah, good luck with your exam, [y/n]," Yushiro stated as he rose up and came up to [y/n], patting her on the head.

"Thank you very much, everyone." [y/n] thanked them.

"Ninju," [y/n] called out.

"Muscle, Muscle!" the two mice said.

Then two mice start racing towards [y/n], each carrying a katana sword. The two mice began to pose, and [y/n] removed her katana blade from the Ninju.

"Oh! Here's some sakura mochi that you could enjoy on the way, [y/n]-sama!" Aoi exclaimed as she handed [y/n] a container of sakura mochi.

"Thank you very much, Aoi," [y/n] stated smoothly as she leave her home and began walking to UA, waving to them farewell with a cold face.

⟣°•°⟢ ~~~~~~~ ⟣°•°⟢

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Oᴜᴛsɪᴅᴇ ᴏꜰ U.A

[y/n] ended up eating the sakura mochi that Aoi had prepared for her. She then walks into UA and notices a boy with green hair trip. She instantly went in his direction and grabbed him.

"𝐓𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠"

Mɪᴅᴏʀɪʏᴀ's POV

'Take the first step...to being a hero!' I smiled as I walked along and had a thought to myself, then I tripped over my foot.

'This is it!' Instead of hitting the ground, as I was expecting, I felt someone holding me. I then turned to face the person who was holding me.

'WOW! She looks stunning! She even feels warm and comfortable, as if she could rest on her and- What am I thinking!?! Pay attention, Midoriya!' I wondered as I glanced at the girl with half-black, half-white hair.

Then I saw my cheeks become incredibly hot and red.

'I'm blushing! Does she realize that I'm blushing!?!'