♥ᑭᖇOᒪOGᑌE ᑭT.2♥

The Next Day

Third POV

Location: At the demon slayer's headquarter

The Hashiras were all gathered outside, waiting for their Master. "What do you think Master called this meeting, Iguro?" Mitsuri questioned as he shrugged his shoulders.

"Shinobu!!!" someone screamed as the hashiras gazed at the person who yelled.

"Good day, Y/n

"Good day, Y/n. What exactly are you doing here?" Shinobu questioned. "Well, father said I had to attend the meeting." Shinobu had a sorrowful expression on her face since she knew what was going to happen, and Y/n replied in confusion.

"The Master has arrived." Nichika and Hinaki both spoke at once.

"Good morning, Master." The hashiras all stated the same thing.

Kagaya smiled and said, "Good morning, my children

Kagaya smiled and said, "Good morning, my children." Mitsuri smiled and added, "Master, I hope you feel better." "Thank you, Mitsuri." Kagaya thanked her.

"Today's Hashira meeting is about Y/n," he said as Y/n gently tugged on her father's sleeve. "Papa, why?" Y/n questioned as Hashiras had the same thought, except for Shinobu. "Well, you see Y/n, you are a... demon." They were all silent.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.