Tʜᴇ ꜰɪʀsᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀᴛ U.A.

Kᴏɴɴɪᴄʜɪᴡᴀ! Hᴏᴡ ᴅɪᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ's ᴅᴀʏ ɢᴏ? I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ɪᴛ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴡᴇʟʟ! I ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ, ᴇᴠᴇɴɪɴɢ, ᴏʀ ɴɪɢʜᴛ. Hᴀᴠᴇ ꜰᴜɴ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ!!!♡✧( •⌄• )
⟣°•°⟢ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ⟣°•°⟢

Tʜɪʀᴅ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ POV

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Hᴏᴍᴇ

"[y/n]-sama! Get up! You'll be late for your first day at U.A.!" While shaking severely [y/n], Kiyo and her sisters yelled.

"Ok, ok! I'm up. You may quit shaking me now that I'm getting up." [y/n] mumbled beneath the blankets. She dressed and came downstairs as Aoi prepared her unaju and tempura.

"[y/n]-sama, when you return, you must spend time with Ginko (Muichiro Tokito's Crow). You know how jealous she gets if you don't pay attention to her." [y/n] merely nodded. She double-checked to see whether she had everything after eating.

"Tell Yushiro I said hello," [y/n] said as she caressed the girls' heads and approached the door.

"Ok! Also, [y/n]-sama! Take care!" The girls exclaimed. [y/n] turned to face them and smiled softly.

"Bye."

⟣°•°⟢ ~~~~~~~ ⟣°•°⟢

Lᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: U.A

'Class 1A. Class 1A. Class 1A. 'Where is Class 1A?'

Someone unexpectedly ran into [y/n].

"I APOLOGIZE! I DIDN'T MEAN TO BUMP INTO YOU!" The person apologized.

When [y/n] turned around, he spotted the same green-haired boy.

"It's fine." [y/n] muttered.

"Oh, it's you again! So, what was your class...um?" The green-haired boy questioned, his cheeks flushed.

"[y/n] [l/n] and I got class-1A." She responded.

"I did, too! And my name is Izuku Midoriya, and it's a pleasure to meet you." Midoriya slimed. They both came to a halt in front of the door.

"Man, this thing is huge. Are there giants here?"

"I'm not sure, maybe maybe not." Midoriya shakes his head, hoping that Katsuki and Tenya aren't in his class.

The door was then opened by [y/n]. And see a dark blue-haired boy disciplining an ash-blonde-haired boy for placing his feet on the desk.

"Take your feet off of that desk now!"

"Huh?"

"It's the first day and you're already disrespecting does academy by scuffing school property, you cretin!"

"You're kidding me, right? Your old school put a stick up your ass? Or were you born with it?"

"Let's start over. I'm Tenya Lida from Somei Private Academy."

"Somei, huh? So you must think you're better than me? I'm gonna have fun tearin' you a new one."

"[gasps] You would threaten me? Your own classmate? Are you sure you're in the right place?"

"Ha!"

'Seriously, it's morning.'

The two boys came to a halt, looking at Midoriya and [y/n]. "Huh? It's him." The boy with the dark blue hair said as he drew everyone else's attention to them.