╰•★★ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ ᴘᴛ.3 ★★•╯

♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥ ⚠𝕸𝖆𝖓𝖌𝖆 𝖘𝖕𝖔𝖎𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖗𝖙⚠ ♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥

"Look, my children, we now know Muzan has information. However, Y/n needs to develop her fighting skills in case Muzan approaches her. So, what I'm saying here is that you, my children, will prepare Y/n to be your successor." Kagaya spoke to the hashiras.

" Kagaya spoke to the hashiras

Then Next Day

Third POV

Location: At the demon slayer's headquarter

"Why am I back here, Papa?" Y/n glances at her father and asks him a question. "Your training to become a demon slayer will begin as of right now, Y/n." When her father spoke, Y/n was shocked. 

"I'm still a little papa, though. A little uneasy, Y/n stated. "They will be gentle with you." her father assured her.

"Who are they?" Y/n questioned as people entered through the gate. 

"Us, pumpkin." Sanemi grinned. "Y/n, you look so adorable!" Mitsuri exclaimed as she gave her a tight hug before letting go. 

"You'll be a flamboyant successor for us, Y/n." Tengen spoke with a flashy smile. 

"What?" Y/n was confused when Shinobu smiled and spoke. "You will be our tsuguko," she is stating. 

As she observed the other hashiras, Y/n was filled with excitement. 

She even noticed Kanao and three boys entering, one of them was a young boy who was little for his age, had somewhat tanned skin, and had an athletic body. He possesses ruffled burgundy hair that casts notably dark shadows on itself, combed back to expose his forehead, and wide, dark eyes with white pupils that appear dark pink around the lower section of their irises. He also has a birthmark on the top left of his forehead which appears more like a large, dark red scar and checkered dark turquoise and black patterned haori over the standard Demon Hunter uniform, which consists of a dark brown gakuran jacket, a white belt around his waist and baggy pants that extend into tabi socks, as well as zōri and bands of white cloth wrapped around his calves. He also carries a sizable wooden box on his back and a pair of hanafuda earrings with a red sun symbol on them.