01

March 21st 2022 6am

FINN

I got to the studio like every other day. filming season 4 is so hard it's just so detailed and stuff like that. when I got into my trailer and unpacked some of my stuff I would need because today is gonna be a pain.

Matt walked into my trailer and asked to meet with him. I agreed and followed Matt to him and Ross's office. when I walked in I saw Millie sitting in one of the seats too.

"so I brang you guys in because I wanted to tell you that Mike and eleven will be kissing." Matt said

me and Millie looked at each other confused. El and Mike always kiss they're a couple so I'm confused why he's telling us.

Matt and Ross looked at us with confusion.

"ok... cool" I said confused. a few seconds pass "can we go now?.."

"I was just telling you guys that all"

"ok I guess we will kiss not a very big deal" Millie said smiling and started to get up.

me and Millie walk out and go back to our trailers to get ready for hair, makeup and clothes. I get a notification from my phone and I checked who it was and it was millie. I started smiling. God I love her so much.

while I was texting millie I bumped into Noah. I don't really like Noah he's kind of annoying like really annoying but it seems like he's obsessed with me or something like he has a crush on me. it's werid and so is he.

"oh sorry" Noah said smiling.

I look up, he's blushing?

"it's fine" I say looking back down at my phone and walking away

"hey! wait up!" Noah runs back to me smiling

my gosh can't be just leave me alone. he's literally so annoying.

"oh my gosh" I say under my breath "what?"

"your uh hair looks nice today" he smiles grossly

"thanks" I look down at my phone and start waking away again.

"by-" Noah says after I close my trailer door.

NOAH

i run back to my trailer in tears. gosh I'm so pathetic. why can't I just be normal be straight. I fucking hate it so much. I cry into my hand for God knows how long.

30 minutes later

I was supposed to be at the hair and makeup 15 minutes ago. I'm still crying my eyes out, I don't care about some stupid hair and makeup I just wanna go home.

"WILL" Millie barges in my trailer to tell me  I'm supposed to be at hair and makeup. I wipe my tears away so she doesn't notice.

"HAIR AND MAKEUP NOW YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THWRE 15 MINUTES AGO" 

"sorry I just got distracted I'm gonna go now" I say

4 hours later

we r at the scene where will,mike,argyle and Jonathan find El kicking the governments ass and stuff.

"i missed you El"

"I missed you to mike"

Millie and finn kiss.

I felt my eyes getting hot and watery, I know it's just for the show but I know something is going on with them, they hqve acted so different since we were filming season 3.

I zone out and forget my lines and everything I'm supposed to do. I stand there  with a tear rolling down my eye.

just shoot me already.