03

previously...

"but Finn's a boy not a girl" Millie says

I hesitate to tell her but she's my bestfriend I have to tell her.

I open my mouth but nothing comes out.

"Millie... I- I'm gay."

NOAH

she sits there a stares at me. oh my God no she doesn't support me I'm so dumb what do I do.

so many thoughts running through my head. I'm scared.

before I know it I'm crying more than I was before. Millie pulled me into a hug.

"I support u u know that right?" Millie says

"u do? I- I thought u would hate me"

Millie pulls away from the hug and looks at me

"Noah u r my bestfriend, I love u so much nothing will change that. nothing." Millie says.

she makes me feel safe I'm so happy to have her
(btw I'm not shipping)

millie said she would talk to finn and she said to come back on set.

BACK ON SET (FINN)

im siting in my trailer waiting for the duffers to get Noah back to we can record but the speakers come on and say that Millie went to noahs house.

TIMESKIP

I'm really worried. what if Noah like did smth to himself I hope Millie finds him.

the studio doors close I hope it Millie and noah. I rush out of my trailer and to the main room where the door r at. I see Millie and Noah, he has a slight smile on his face, it's kind of cute. once Noah sees me his smile fades away.

I go to hug Noah. "I'm so glad ur safe I thought smth bad happened to u."

NOAH

for once in my life.. I felt happy and.. appreciated not just by my friends, but my literal crush.

I don't know why finn was acting so nice all of a sudden, this morning he was rolling his eyes at me and stuff now I'm in his arms. hugging him. hugging Finn. the person I love so much.

TIME SKIP TO TRM (SORRY)

10:27am FINN

Im trying to be more nice to Noah, I know he's gross and likes me but I just felt bad I seriously thought something bad happened to him I can't let that happen to him.

me and Millie had a make out scene so we decided to get comfortable with eachother before we do it.

I went into Millie's trailer and we just talked and stuff.

"ur such a dork Finn" Millie said laughing

I thought ab it. maybe I should tell milie ab my feelings for her I mean we basically r already dating so might aswell just say it now, and I know she likes me back so that's another reason to tell her.

"can I talk AB smth with u? it's kinda serious." I say

"yeah! of course what's wrong?"

"well I've actually had a crush on u for a while and I know u like me back so I just wanted to tell u so we can get together and stuff." I said smiling confidentlly

"oh- Finn I- I don-" I couldn't wait any longer so I decided to kiss her

"woah woah woah Finn I don't like u like that, I'm not even.. straight.." Millie said pulling away from my attempted kiss