12

previously...

they all took turns explaining everything they thought about and apologized for being assholes.

Noah had a side eye, he saw Finn looking at him the entire time with heart eyes

12:46pm FINN

I've been thinking that maybe I should talk to Noah, I mean he is my crush even after all that. I know. I know he couldn't do anything to help him he's too fragile he needs someone in his life to protect him, that someone is me. (A/N obviously)

I'm starting to realize I don't really want Noah.

I need him. I need Noah.

my Noah.

he's perfect.

he makes me happy.

3RD PERSON

*knock knock* Millie knocked on Finn's door

"can I come in?" she asked

"yea it's open"

Millie wanted to talk ab how he's doing... physically.

after that she started going on the topic of Noah.

"so u like him?" she asked wrapping a paper towel around the bag of ice

Finn looked up at Millie.

"yea I really really do."

Finn had an itch on his back so he reached and itched but his arm hurt really bad so he screeched.

the only people that were home were Millie him and Noah, the rest r out getting food for them and Noah didn't want to go and Millie offered to take care of Finn.

Noah ran in as fast as he can he thought something happened to him.

"R U OKAY?" Noah yelled

"y- yea I'm okay" Finn says

"o- okay sorry" Noah said walking away back to his room, blushing a little

"like we were saying.. why do u all of a sudden like him?" Millie asked turning her head to Finn continuing to wrap ice with the paper towel.

"I don't know... I mean he's perfect he gives off a good vibe u know, it's like he was meant for me, he's a strong cute boy... my boy, he's my boy." Finn said looking at Millie

"hes special to me. not like he will love me back. it's hard to fall for someone knowing they won't catch u."

"he saved me in any way a boy should be saved."

Finn lied down on his bed with tears falling down onto his face to his bed.

Millie also lied down next to him

"but what if he does love u back and u don't see it"

Finn moved his head to face Millie

"he doesn't love me back, not anymore he doesn't." Finn said shaking his head and turning his head away.

Finn started sobbing and sobbing untill he fell asleep.

Millie tucked him in.

*buzz buzz*

Millie got a notification that's he had to meet her parents somewhere for something.

*knock knock*

"w- who is it?" Noah yelled quietly to the unknown.

"it's me Millie.. um I have to go out with my parents, can u take after Finn please? he's just in his room asleep"

"um y- yeah yeah I can"

Millie said her goodbyes to the animals and Noah and left.

Noah got up to Finn's room. hesitated but went in.

he saw his sleeping with dry tears on his cheek.

Noah walked over and sat on his bed and went on his phone.

not even paying attention to TikTok he payed attention to Finn.

after 10 minutes Finn started moving close to Noah. he thought he had seen Finn open his eyes a little but he was still asleep.

Finn moved his head on Noah's lap

Noah wided his eyes and slowly turned his head to Finn.

Noah rolled with it I guess.

Noah put his hand on Finn's head and scratched it.

ONE HOUR LATER

Finn woke up, not knowing his surroundings.

he looked up at Noah.

sting in his stomach.

FINN

okay what the fuck is going on.

I love this I don't know why I am on him but I am, and he's awake too.

omg. he's inlove with me... wait... what's that thing poking me..

wait.. is that..

(HAHAHAHAHA JK LOSERS)

Finn stopped zoning out.

"h- hey are you awake?" Noah asked

"uh yeah.. yes I am"

"sorry Millie wanted me to you know... keep an eye on you" Noah giggled

gosh. I love his laugh.

"no... nah it's uh it's okay"

what the fuck am I thinking. why'd I say nah, that wasn't slick Finn.

"uh anyway I actually have to go.. I uh I have a date to catch" Noah said getting up

"oh um okay."

as Noah left the room...

he sobbed.

cry out loud (col instead of lol)

guys I am so sorry I was gone for 2 MONTHS.

I hate school so much it distracts me from everything more than how Noah literally came out GAY LIKE FR WHEN I SAW THAT BRO MY MOUTH. WIDE OPEN.

anyway here's ur chapter 12 alot of u have been waiting for. like literally.

and thank u for so many votes and comments!! this story now #1 on FOAH! thank u so much guys. I love u!!