06

previously...

I went back to be kitchen to eat something. we usually eat together but no one is here.

"guess they forgot"

I went back to my room to text Aiden but he never answered so I called everyone I even called the duffers and my family. no one's is amwsering my texts or messages.

maybe I am weird.

I started crying like I always do. man it's my birthday i know no one's likes me but.. atleast one happy birthday would be nice.

I decided to go out to some random restaurant alone since no one else is home.

"can I get a cake?" i asked the server "is it someone's birthday?" the server asked

"um yea it's mine no one wanted to celebrate it with me so I'm just doing it alone"

TIME SKIP (they do all of that Birthday stuff at a restaurant)

I left the restaurant and took a walk then I decided to go back home because it was getting dark.

i walked in it was the same from when I left it. I walked upstairs to my room I opened to door and turned the light on

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!" everyone and Aiden said happy birthday.

i opened my mouth. I was so happy.

millie ran up to me. "H HAPPY BIRTHDAY NOAH!!!" Millie yelled

Aiden sat up and walked up to me and said happy birthday. he hugged me and I blushed. i saw Finn on the corner of my eye rolling his eyes.

"we didn't forget ur birthday u know? we were setting up ur party at the studio." Sadie said

"the studio? that's only for filming" I said confused

"we got permission from the duffers everyone is at the studio let's go!!" gaten said running out to the limo.

TIME SKIP TO A FEW HOURS INTO THE PARTY

I saw Aiden walking up to me "hey Noah" he said. gosh he's so cute

"u- uhm hi- Aiden"

(a/n everyone knows that Noah is gay and likes Aiden btw. and this is just a fanfic if he doesn't like this kinds of stuff I'll take this down.)

"i wanted to ask u smth" he winked

"oh um- what is it"

"wanna be my bf?" he said.

AHHHH IM SO HAPPY OMGG HE JUST ASKED ME TO BE MY BF IM SO HAPPY.

"um- uh yea- yes- y- yes of course!" i was stuttering so much.

he pulled me in and kissed me everyone was watching.

Finn was watching... but then he wasn't he ran out and walked home.

I'm confused..?

(sorry this is such a short chapter!!)