02

previously...

4 hours later

we r at the scene where will,mike,argyle and Jonathan find El kicking the governments ass and stuff.

"i missed you El"

"I missed you to mike"

Millie and finn kiss.

I felt my eyes getting hot and watery, I know it's just for the show but I know something is going on with them, they hqve acted so different since we were filming season 3.

I zone out and forget my lines and everything I'm supposed to do. I stand there  with a tear rolling down my eye.

just shoot me already.

NOAH

i run out of set and run all the way home I don't care if I left my stuff in my trailer. I'm so hurt and finn literally hates me, Millie is my bestfriend and she's datingy crush I'm happy for her but I just can't deal with it.

FINN

me and Millie kiss.

I love kissing her even if its one short kiss for the show, shes amazing.

after the kiss is done Noah is supposed to say his line, but instead hes standing there looking at me and Millie with a tear rolling down his cheek.

he runs out of the set and we hear the studios door close, he just left the whole studio.

I know I don't really like Noah but I kind of feel bad I don't know why he was crying but I feel really really bad.

"well... I'm gonna go and call Noah.. I don't know what happened.." Ross says, him and matt leave set and the crew says to go back to their trailers to get everything situated.

MILLIE

me and finn kiss.

I really don't like finn that much I just like him as a friend but I have to atleast pretend I like him for the show.

after our kiss is done Noah is supposed to say welcome back or something like that but instead he stands there with a tear rolling down his cheek.

i dont think that's what hes supposed do.

I give him a look to say his line but he just runs out of set.

I'm so confused, is he okay? what happened to him

matt and Ross go try and contact Noah and the crew says to go back to our trailers. I don't go to my trailer I go to nowhe trailer I don't know he actually left the whole studio.

I knock on his trailer door. no answer. i decided to just walk in slowly but he wasn't there, all of his stuff is there but he's not. I saw his phone so I couldn't call him.

I went to Ross and Matt's office to tell them that he left his phone and that I'm gonna go to his house really quick to check on him.

they say I can do I grab my stuff I need.

while I was in the limo going to noahs house I remember this morning when I went into his trailer to tell him to go on set cuz he was late, I remember his eyes being red and I saw him wipe his face which I'm assuming he wiped was a tear, he was crying this morning so something must have happened.

I arrive at noahs house and ring the door bell. no answer I rang it so many times but there was no answer. I have a key for his house cuz we r literally bestfriends so I obviously have a key for his house.

"Noah?" I yelled. I walked through the house calling out Noahs name.

I check every single room downstairs and upstairs expect one. his room. he never wants me in there instead I knock, so.. I knock. I knocked multiple times and there was no answer so I just decided to go in.

and there I saw him. crying into his pillow silently.

I feel so bad for him.

I walk to his bed and rub his head

"Noah.. u okay? what happened"

he didn't answer.

after convincing him to talk to me he finally gives in. he puts his face up and he is red. his eyes r puffy and everything his nose is all red to.

I give him a hug not thinking he wants to give me one but he actually hugs me very tight crying into my shirt. I rubbed his head  giving him timr to talk.

after a while he trlls me everything. but I'm confused.

NOAH

"but Finn's a boy not a girl" Millie says

I hesitate to tell her but she's my bestfriend I have to tell her.

I open my mouth but nothing comes out.

"Millie... I- I'm gay."