05

previously...

"what r u guys taking about? I heard my name.." I asked

of course Im not that stupid he was gonna say Inlove but I intrupetted him.

"finn dreamed about u and him I think being inlov-" gaten said

"US.. GOING SURFING" Finn intrupetted gaten.

he could have came up with a better excuse but ok

"o...kay..?" I walked away.. that was.. Interesting.

NOAH

today I was thinking of going to a cafe. I know it sounds stupid but since the duffers don't need us again today I decided to go to a cafe.

'corys cafe' that's where I went.

I walked in and it smelt really good, I was thinking of getting a muffin.

I took out my phone cuz of a notification and I bumped into someone and dropped my phone.

the person kneeled down and grabbed my phone for me.

"I'm guessing this is urs" he hands me my phone. "I'm Aiden" he goes in for a handshake.

"i- I'm Noah" I smiled, I was completely red and I knew I was without looking or not.

"arent u that kid on stranger things?" Aiden asksme

"u- uh yea yea I am!" this guy was so.. handsome what the hell.

"that's cool! mind if I get u something?" he asks me. God he's so cute already

"I don't mind at all:)" I smiled at him

LATER

"oh I have to go! i- it was nice meeting u Aiden!"

"w- wait! can I get ur number?" he asked me for.my.number. me. I'm in heaven.

"y- yea sure it's **********!"

"thanks cutie I'll text u" he winked. he called me cutie.

AT THE HOUSE

I walked into the house more then happy.

"hey honey!!" Millie was helping Finn make food in the kitchen. she sped walked to me and hugged me. "what r u so happy about?"

"I met someone!" I said

"can I meet him?!?!?" Millie asked. she was happy for me. really happy. I'm happy to.

"wait what" Finn ran up to me and Millie.

"u met someone? like a friend or a bf?"

"a friend.. but I think he likes me.. and I like him too.." I said smiling

"oh um cool" Finn walked away back to the kitchen. well his mood changed.

I walked upstairs to my room. it's almost finished I just need to put some more decor and all that stuff.

I got a text message from Aiden. 'hey it's Aiden🙃" I blushed. I went to his contact and set his name to 'aiden<3' I know I know he's just some random person but he seemed nice and I know he is, his vibe is so cool,his style,his face,his name,his hair, everything.

we continued to text and text, day and night, at breakfast, lunch and dinner Millie and Maya kept telling me to turn off my phone cuz we were eating but I just couldn't stop texting this boy.

4 WEEKS LATER

it was my birthday tomorrow, I was thinking to have a party and invite Aiden, maybe I could ask him to be my bf.. I don't know tho I don't think he likes me to be honest.

my party was gonna be tomorrow at 8pm. Im so excited cuz it's my birthday anf I'm gonna be spending it with my favorite people. especially Aiden<3

TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW (IM SO SORRY)

*yawn* I sat up quick "its my birthday. ITS MY BIRTHDAY." I got up and went straight to Millie's room.

"MILLIE IT'S MY BIRTHD-" but she wasn't there. I thought she was in the bathroom so I let her be for rn. I went to Caleb's room but he wasn't there either, then to gatens,Sadies, Finns then mayas but they were all not there, that's werid they must be downstairs.

I went downstairs to the kitchen cuz they were probably making breakfast.

"GUYS IT'S MY BIR-" they weremt there. I checked the entire house even the garage and everyone's bathrooms and closets even mine, but they weren't there.

I went back to be kitchen to eat something. we usually eat together but no one is here.

"guess they forgot"

I went back to my room to text Aiden but he never answered so I called everyone I even called the duffers and my family. no one's is amwsering my texts or messages.

maybe I am weird.

I started crying like I always do. man it's my birthday i know no one's likes me but.. atleast one happy birthday would be nice.

I decided to go out to some random restaurant alone since no one else is home.