2

Luna pov

Another day another school detention. So I've been to my detention and now me,duck and Skylar ore going to the beach to do who know what. To be honest I'm kinda excited since it had been about 6 or 7 years since I had been. Is I was waiting for my friends ( I am actually waiting for a friend rn) I sat down and chilled out for a bit also doing my missed homework. I keped looking up thinking that I would see them but I didn't but i knew they would be here soon. As I was doing homework a God came up to me and shouted "GIVE ME THAT SEAT YOU WORTHLESS HUMAN" he shouted.
"Ok just give me a minute please sir" I said.
"NO YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT GATHER UP YOUR SHIT AND LEAVE"
he yelled while bringing his hand up.
"Ok sir it will do just wit 1 minu-" SMACK.
"UNCLE GET AWAY FROM MY FRIEND" Skylar shouted.
"Ok kiddo just dont tell your parents ok" Skylars uncle said.
"Good now fuck off uncle Xander" they said.
As Xander walked away ducky ran up to us and checked if we were ok. As Skylar healed my wound since there uncle had broken my jaw. "Thanks Skylar I don't know if I would still be alive without you... literally" I said. "Especially with my mental health" I whispered under my breath.
"Hey if you ever need to talk then were here right Skylar" ducky said" especially since I promised your parents I would keep you as happy as I could"
Skylar answered "yea we will you don't have to tell us anything you really dont want to"
"Thanks you two duck you can tell Skylar what happened in the past" I told them.
"You sure lu" ducky asked
"Lu? Who is that" Skylar asked.
"Oh yea lu is short for Luna we have been friends for a long time so obviously we have nicknames for each other" ducky told them.
"Cool what's you nickname bae" Skylar asked.
"Well ducks nicknames are d and duckous......I dont normally use the second one since it is his actual first name," I told them.
Skylar tried to hold in a laugh "D-duckous is your first name......... that's kinda hot." They said the last but under there breath while going bright red.
"So Luna I i just found out that-" Lunas parents cut Skylar of by coming up to us and saying "Luna Jamie Star you need to come home you must NOT talk with other kindes please you dont know what could happen,"  her mum said
" mum dad I've got something to tell you." Luna started
"Yes kiddo what is it," her dad said.
" I'm a lesbian and I'm a pangender,"
"What's a pangender sweetheart," her parents asked.
"Well a pan gender is someone who goes with all the genders all of the time but I still feel more comfortable in a female body more than a males body,"

After Lunas parents left

Me and my friends all went to pack our things and went to the dorms to get settled.

Dorm placements
Luna and Skylar
Ducky and Mia(lunas ex)

The dorms allow all genders to share dorms.
In this universe the age of consent is 20 because I can make it so
My book my rules

As the friends hung out in Lunas and Skylars dorm Mia came in and said
"Luna darling you know we were ment to be together forever darling"
"Ok mia look you can go and fuck of you prat,"

Ok I'm ment to be in bed so good bye my friends
Author out
Word count 618