3

As Mia came to me some of her friends came in and took my friends out. As she began to take both mine and her clothes off I felt like today i was going to die. Lucky for me Skylor was a god so they could over power humans and demons. "Mia you are the most distusting demon that has ever existed so i hearbye banish you from this block of dorms" Skylor yelled in the most angry voice i had ever heard them use.
Since they are a direct relative of the king of gods they can banish one person with that persons friend group.
Once they were all banished Skylar came up to me and worryingly said "Omg Luna are you ok Mia will never hurt you ar sexually adult you again with me and duck around ok Lu"
"Ok thanks you American bitch" I said in a jokey voice."DONT call my lover a bitch you twat" ducky growled.
"Ok ok you Spanish fuck" I growled back.
"Look you two please calm down we can't have Luna going back to how she was bc of sexual assault and losing there only other friend" Skylar sternly told us.
"Ok mother" me and duck said in unison."HAHAHAA" we both burst into laughter with Skylar soon joining in.

I am at a friend's and it is 23:44 at night help me plzzzz

2 weeks later summer holidays

"So my farther has allowed us to have a sleepover at MY HOUSE BITCHES" Skylar shouted.
"YESSSSSS LETS GOOOO" me and duck shouted in unison.

The sleepover will be in the next chapter but I'm tired so idk when it will be out

Author out

284 words