5

Luna POV

During the sleepover at 2 in the morning we played truth or dare. "LUNA TRUTH OR FUCKING DARE" duck shouted.
"I'm not a pussy I'll go for a fucking dare" i said.
As duck gave me an evil grin I shouted "fuck that I am a pussy I change to truth"
"Tell us who you like or you have to go with the dare" duck exclaimed.
What was the dare if you dont mind telling me you prick" I asked
"The dare was to go play seven minutes in heaven with someone" he said
"Ok well I dont currently like anyone so there I said it" I said a bit louder than I should have. It wasn't loud enough to have been a shout but it was loud enough to make my 2 friends suspicious about it.
"B-bella truth or dare" I asked
"Dare an I will not chicken out of it pussy" bella said.
Skylar shouted "I DARE YOU TO TELL LUNA WHAT YOU FEEL TO HER OR WHATEVER "
"Shut your autistic ass up ok sweetheart" duck told them.
"Look luna" bella started" I-I have been watching you since you joined the school a few months ago and I- i r-really really like you so will you go out with me"she asked.
As I went bright red I stuttered out "y-yes I will"

At school
Oh shut up author I wanted Luna and bella to have sex
No you shut up dirty minded side of me
I have seen your eracermic book that's on paper
Shit

Back to the story

Well I had a sleepover,got a girlfriend and had an amazing time

Probably lost there virginity to

Dirty minded side of the author I am 15 were in England the age of consent it 16 twat.

As I waited for bella I heard he talking to her friends and I heard her say
"Wow Luna actually is a f@g am I right I'm dating her because I feel sorry for her lol"
I ran over to her and punched her in the back of the head and shouted while in tears "you FUCKING BRAT that's it were over"
After I told Skylar and ducky they gave me a big hug and after that i burst into tears
"I-I thought something would love me without speeding through the relationship and wouldn't fall in love with other people but it was so much w-worse she didnt l-love me"i struggled to say that sentence because i believed someone could love me enough to be there as a lover and be a normal one at that.

At that point I had decided not to fall in love again until I met her.

That night I cried myself to near sleep when my dads came in.
"Hey what's up"my dad Jack asked.
"W-well you know bella" I said through tears.
"Yes your girlfri-" my papa Jay trailed off" not again she wasnt right for you"
"S-she didnt love me in the first place(sniff) w-why cant I find a-anyone right."
"Look sweetie me and papa went through that when we were your age since I'm gay and papa is bi just remember we are here for you ok kiddo" dad told me.
"O'ok dad. Hey quick question how was I born if you two are men?" I asked
"Well Jack here is trans and we were dating just after we turned 15 and 16 which was when dad here got the surgerys to become Male but he has Identified as a man since we were 10 and 11. Isnt that right old man" papa said
"*le gasp* Jay dent i am only 1 year older than you" dad said "looked like somebody need a punishment"
"Eww dad no dont be having sex when a 15 year old is in the house you prick" I said with a hint of laughter in my voice.
"You dare call your dad a twat in my house" papa said jokingly
After we spent a few minutes laughing papa said "alright Luna time to go to sleep now and we will teach you about the birds and the bees, the bees and the bees, the birds and the birds another day alright kiddo"
"Ok night dad night papa see you tomorrow ok" I said
"Ok Luna night" papa said
"Night kiddo" dad said

@dnfisreal05 I THINK MY DAD IS BISEXUAL YESSSSSSS

IM BORED IN A CAR SO LONG CHAPTER HORAY

AUTHER-CHAN OUT

762 WORDS