Chapter One

No One's POV

-------------------------------------

"Welcome back to Seabrook."

"We started off  as a perfectly planned community full of cheer."

"Then zombies showed up."

"And then werewolves."

"So, naturally, well, supernaturally, we had some bumps along the way. But now we all learned to live together, united."

"Seabrook is becoming a perfect place."

"Well, almost. Monsters still have one big barrier to break through, like getting into college."

"But if we win the championship football game tonight, we're going to have out first zombie recruited to collage."

"And the doors to higher ed will be open to all monsters."

"And then we'll all be together."

"And maybe, in collage, one special girl with white hair won't stand out."

"And maybe she'll even find a place where she belongs."

"So win tonight's football game, and everything in Seabrook will be perfect."

"So we can't let anything get in our way."

--------------------------------------------------
"Hey, happy-very-go-lucky Zombie Zed here." Zed said as he let another one of his football teammates grab the ball he was holding.

"In Seabrook, humans, zombies, and werewolves are on the same team."

Zed saw one of his friends and high fived him. "Hey, what up, dude?"

"Hey, Zed." his coach said, running up to him. "Thanks to you, I'm a brand-new man. No more going to the mall in pajama pants! And no more living in my mom's basement."

"Thank you, Zed!" Coach's mom yelled

"Hi, mom! I am so pumped for tonight's championship game. I prepared a victory dance. You wanna see it?" Coach asked

"Absolutely."

Coach started dong a very funny dance, and Zed joined in.

"Alright. Poppin' and lockin'. Okay. Tonight's game is really important, Coach. So i scripted all of our plays." Zed said, pulling out some folded up papers from his pocket.

"Oh, thank you so much, Zed. This is gonna help us a lot." Coach thanked, before leaving.

Zed ran over to the rest of the group and swiped left on his Z-band, making him slightly zombie out.

"Hit!" He shouted before throwing a piece of equipment in the air with the rest of them.

They all cheered and high fived and Zed ran over to a group of Zombies, Werewolves, and humans of the football team.