Chapter Two

No One's POV
—————————-
"It's a UF—"

"Whoa."

"I quit! I'll never leave home again!" The recruiter yelled as he was running away.

"Wait, wait, wait! Don't go! You have to recruit me to Mountain Collage." Zed yelled even though they didn't hear him.

An electricity pole got struck down over by Bonzo and hit the bus by him. Still slightly scared by fire he shuddered and quickly walked away.

(I recommend plying the video with the words you're reading)

"Whoa, I can't deal, man. This can't be happening."

"Is this real or something I'm imagining?"

"Am I hallucinatin'? Do you see what I'm seeing? This can't be werewolves, zombies or human beings."

"Out of the clouds, down from the sky. Something is here, but we don't know why. Could be a threat, let's put up a fight. We gotta protect the moonstone tonight. Set up perimeters here right now. Move our defenses there, get down. Extraterrestrials all around. They're hovering over our town. Watch out."

"Oh, falling from the stars. A distant galaxy. Oh, we're not sure who they are. Friend or enemy."

"Now we really know that we're not alone. It's kinda scary though, but it's kinda cool. Film it on your phone. Hide in your homes. It's an alien invasion."

"It's and alien invasion."

"It's an alien invasion."

Zed saw Addison standing in the middle of all the action and ran to her.

"I can't believe my eyes. Is this really real life?"

"Don't know if we should be standing here or running for our lives."

"I can't decide, it's way too much."

"Don't know what this means for us."

"Don't know what instinct to trust."

"They could laser us to dust. Either way I'm ticked they picked today for all of this to go down. Take my hand, I'll get you somewhere safe until we figure this out."

"I'll handle myself, thanks anyways, boo. We don't even know what they came here to do. This could be the start of something new. And if it's the end at least I'm with you."

"Oh, falling from the stars. A distant galaxy. Oh, we're not sure who they are. Friend or enemy."

"Now we really know that we're not alone. It's kinda scary though, but it's kinda cool. Film it on your phone. Hide in your homes. It's an alien invasion."

"It's an alien invasion."

Wyatt picked up the tables that was laying on the ground and started talking.

"Eliza, I don't know what's gonna happen, but you should know, I like you." He confessed

"Sorry, you cut out there. What?" Eliza asked

"I like you. I really like you." He repeated

"What? What was that?" Eliza asked again before it shocked Wyatt ands broke into two pieces.