Chapter Five

A-bby's POV
————————-
We were standing behind a werewolf who detected that we were here as they turned around. A-li used her Luma Lens as made the werewolf forget that we were here.

"Now they'll never know we were here." A-li said with a smirk

I picked up the froyo cup that the werewolf dropped and held it in my hand. I looked up just in them to see    A-lan run into some sort of force field.

"There's a force field around it. Which I most definitely saw." A-lan said, composing himself and straightening his shirt out.

A-spen took down the force field with their Luma Lens while I took a taste test of the froyo.

"Not anymore." A-spen said

"Most impressive." I said taking another small scoop with the spoon.

"Yes, the moonstone's crystal formation would have the processing power TJ hold our maps coordinates."

While A-spen kept talking, A-li walked over and tried some of the froyo too.

"Oh, I meant the frozen yogurt's impressive." I said, causing A-lan to look at me.

"Sorry." I mumbled, but he just softly laughed

"The scan is complete. And the coordinates are...not hidden here. Mission failure." A-spen said

A-lan touched the moonstone but he ended up getting electrocuted because of our stardust.

"Didn't hurt that bad." He told us, "owie-momo."

I put a hand in his shoulder as he held his own in pain.

"This stone interferes with our stardust. It's very powerful."

"Someone's coming. Mothership, beam us up, now." A-li demanded

""Mothership beam us up, do our laundry, calculate the trans-temporal quantum jump." You'll stay down there until you learn some manners."

"Too late. Everyone hide."

A-lan grabbed my hand and we ran in a direction opposite of the moonstone. We ran into an alleyway that was full of boxes and I used my Luma Lens to make a wall with them and hind behind.

"I've got a hunch. You're all around us. You broke our trust so things got serious. You can run, run all you want. We know what you've done. You're not welcome out here."

"You're outta luck, 'cause we are hunters. Don't wanna freak you out, but we are monsters.

"You can run, run all you want. We know what you've done. You're not welcome out here."

Two wolves started to take down the box wall that A-lan and I were hiding behind. My hand was over my mouth as I was trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Hands down you made us an enemy. Claws out we'll find you eventually."

A-lan made something move on the other side of the ally, which made them run in that direction.

"Can't run from destiny."

"Come out, come on out. Come out, come on out now. In the dark, in the park, in the wild. Hey, come on out now. In the streets, in the trees, in the night. Hey, come on out now."

"We're on the prowl. Until we find you. Savages hunting under the full moon. You can run, run away to the Milky Way you're not welcome out here."

"This is our land, our territory. So we will end your part of the story."

"Yeah you can run, run like the wind. Call your mommy ship. You're not welcome out here. Hands down you made us an enemy. Claws out, we'll find you eventually. Can't run from destiny."

"Come out, come on out. Come out, come on out now. In the dark, in the park, in the wild. Hey, come on out now. In the streets, in the trees, in the night. Hey, come on out now. You are playing with a fiery mind, but you're never gonna take our pride. Don't mess around with Zombietown. We'll track you down where ever you are."

"Listen up, if our stone goes missing, listen, listen up you will never be forgiven. No, listen we'll do anything to track you down. So come on out now. In the dark, in the park, in the wild. Hey, come on out now. In the streets, in the trees, in the night. Hey, come on out now."

A-lan and I were hiding behind a car while A-li was hiding behind a bus.

"Mothership, please beam us up." I said quietly

"Well, since you said please."

Mothership beamed us up and when we got in the ship I could see we all visibly relaxed and composed ourselves.

"Uh, hello? You're welcome." Mothership said

"Thank you, Mothership, but that was so not cool." I said walking off with the others.

Authors Note:
Shorter chapter this time. I apologize, but I do intend on including a scene with A-lan and A-bby, and maybe with a song. If you have any recommendations for the song pls let me know so I can save myself some time on trying to find the perfect one. Love you all❤️❤️