》11

♡♡♡♡♡

07/11/20**

"Can you leave me for a while?"

Mina stop the artist to keep touching her face and Vernon who behind her, sign the artist to go.

As soon she out, Mina lower her head and grip her dress.

"Noona? Are you alright?"

She then started to cry, a tears drip on her dress make Vernon surprise and quickly kneel infront of her.

"Hey, noona."

"Te-tell me this is the dumbest thing I ever did... Tell me, th-this is the day I devasted myself...."

Mina then hold his both shoulders.

"Tell me, am I have the chance to run away?"

Vernon staring at his sister, who was crying and messing right now. He dont know what to do.

Today is the her wedding day.

Day where she will someone's wife that is his best friend.

Looking at how unwilling she is, he dont know if happiness will lead for Mina and Wonwoo.

He know they both dont want this.

And Vernon know she deserve to marry someone she loves.

He know Wonwoo deserve a happy life.

Vernon knew it but what way he can do and who he is to change their fates.

His ears then hear the noises of cameras and people voices; which mean medias, reporters, cameras and guests are finally show up to watch the biggest wedding.

The wedding of first Jeon's on third generations.

He sighed before took her palms and cares it, hoping it will calm his sister.

"I'm sorry, noona. No one can run away, you cant run away. Peoples already surrounding this hotel and I cant do anything."

Mina stop crying and she try her best to slow her sniffing.

"But at same time I wanted you to be happy, noona. I've met Wonwoo ago, he sweating and nervous. Just like you now, I cant do anything much than this."

Vernon stand up and ready to call the artist back.

But he still holding her hand.

"So please, whatever happend after this; I will always support you two and be by your side. That's my promise."

She stun for a moment when he walk away to call the artist.

Maybe this is how she face the reality.

And this is how life get going through ease and hard.