》19

♡♡♡♡♡

"What kind of shit this tie?"

Wonwoo have been struggling wearing his maroon tie for fifteen minutes and he's getting impatience to finish his looks.

Today is the day where the new year's celebration were held.

And they had ten minutes before their driver arrives. But Wonwoo aren't done yet dealing with his tie.

*knock knock*

"Wonwoo? Are you done?"

His wife's voice appear from outside.

He groan as he finally surrender with his tie.

Just a tie can ruin his morning.

Wonwoo take it off from his neck before make his way to open the door so Mina wont waiting for him longer.

*click!*

Mina was startle when the door open.

Not because the sound harsh of door; but surprise to see a face with full of frustation.

"What's wrong?"

She carefully ask as Wonwoo was staring at her with his brows knot together.

As like she just get in trouble.

He then lift the tie up.

"This damn tie pissed me off; I cant wear it properly like usual."

She was left speechless.

Mina was puzzle; then what she have to do?

"You want me to help you?"

"If you know how to tie my neck."

She roll her eyes when his words like he mocking her. She isn't Vernon's sister for nothing.

On Vernon's whole younger life, she the one who always prepared everythinh for him.

And that was a shame if she doesn't know how to tie someone's neck.

Mina snatch the tie from him before pull his coat so he can get closer to her.

Her hand was smooth wraping the tie around him before focus on tying him properlu and make sure it well tied.

While she was focus on tying, Wonwoo lower his head.

Observing what she doing.

But that's not he intrested.

His eyes was observing her looks today.