》23

♡♡♡♡♡

*click!*

Mina open the door and push it with her feet while she was holding his figure; to make sure he safe get inside his room.

He get discharge on evening ago and now, Vernon told them that Wonwoo have to stay at home until he made a decision to get operate.

Although mr. Jeon already consoled his son to agree it; nothing can change Wonwoo's mind.

Harvest Ent; mr. Jeon will take over while Dahyun took her chance to stay at hospital for her treatment.

All Jeon's had visitted Wonwoo yesterday but they didnt know the truth of Wonwoo refusement recovery.

As soon Mina drop Wonwoo on his bed, he just lay down while holding his temple.

On third stage, he will feel headache if he walking so Vernon suggest he cant move anywhere without someone's help.

So Mina take her responsibility as his wife, take care of him.

Eventhough she have to make a time to go check her cafe. But mr. Jeon will prepare the driver for her when she need it.

"Did you need anything?"

He shake his head and look away.

"I wanna sleep."

Mina nod before left his room as she know he wanted to be alone.

She then look at the clock.

7:24 pm.

Its already night which means she have to prepare a dinner for him. She also manage to do laundry before busy herself on kitchen.

To be honest, this is her first time doing full hours being a wife to Jeon Wonwoo.

Starting from the day he got into hospital, she has putted all her attention to him and spent all her times just to take care of him.

Even when she checked her cafe, she will always called Vernon to make sure Wonwoo's fine.

Its good to know no one know about Wonwoo and Dahyun's desease.

Which means all Jeon's have done a good job to cover their cousin's condition.

But at same time, she still in her hard time.

Wonwoo still act cold towards her.

Starting the day he know his condition; he change his personality to his oldself.

And Vernon also lost his bestfriend's soul.

*knock knock*

She open the door first and found he still laid down on his bed, but he already woke up from his short nap.

Mina walk towards him and put the tray food on his side table.

"This is your dinner; I'll just prepare your warm bath."

She turn around without trying to help him sit up.

Because she knew what happend if she help him doing what he thought he could.

Mina have tried to feed him, hold him to sit up, prepare his clothes and do what basic things she can.

But he refused and told her he can do it by himself.

As Mina was preparing his bath tub with warm water; she staring at the reflection of her on the water.

A heavy breath was exhale from her chest.