》27

♡♡♡♡♡

"I can get inside by myself."

Wonwoo shove his hand away from his arm and quickly take his house key to open the door.

Vernon sighed and take a step backward.

"If you need anything, call us."

He just hummed and close the door as soon he get inside without invite Vernon get in too.

Vernon didnt get offended at all.

All he know is to give Wonwoo time after two weeks getting operated on his head.

And his head was covered with bandage so Wonwoo have to wear beanie or cap whenever he go out.

Dahyun already get discharged last week.

While Wonwoo was today.

After Vernon left the building, he finally get to breath again; freedom from hospital.

But that's wont be too long.

He feel lonely, every time.

The house was empty.

No one welcome him after several weeks on hospital; and no one prepare him a meal for dinner.

His step begin to move forward until it stops at her room.

*click!*

Wonwoo open the door, only to see a neat room yet no one use it anymore.

And when he open the wardrobe, half of clothes are gone. But her scent still strong into his nostrils.

His hand then took one of her shirt; and floral blouse that she onced wore it on their first confrence day after the news of their relationship get revealed.

Wonwoo sit on her bed and grip her blouse tight as how big his miss to her.

"How are you there, Mina?"

His eyes then move to surrounding him.

But then he caught a few polaroids on her table. So his hand quickly took it and observe it one by one.

When he saw all of it, his lips slowly move up.

"You had a beautiful smile."

He cares the polaroid as it was when their honeymoon.

When they were visitting floral place.

But he regretted too; because their honeymoon wasn't meant nothing cause he didnt enjoy it with her.

And he dissapointed her hope that time.

"Since when you took this, huh?"

He scoff when he saw a picture of him, looking at historical frame.

That was exactly when he get to go out from his room and that time was when he still suffering on leukemia.

And she make him feel freedom for a day.

Exactly, a time when they argued too.

"Glad I make you happy that time."

He grin when he staring the polaroid of her, smiling so happy on beach; when it was her birthday surprise that he made.

And the time when she gave him a first kiss.

Wonwoo look at her ring on his neck.

"I'm coming for you, Mina. And I'll tell you that I wont lie to my feelings anymore."

He dont have appetite to eat or do anything. All he know is he's home without feeling he actually be home again.

Their house is not a home to him anymore.