Bitch fight

When we arrive at the sight we see Stefan talking to Jules while holding on to some kid

"Who's the kid?" I ask Damon as we waited behind some bushes to make our, and a I quote 'dramatic entrance'.

"That's Tyler Lockwood, his uncle was Mason, the werewolf I killed."

"You really like messing around with wolfs don't you?" He just rolls his eyes.

"You need to leave town. No one else has to get hurt." We heard Stefans voice say.

"I'm not leaving without Tyler." Jules answered back

"Tyler is free to make his own decisions, as soon as you release Caroline."

"Caroline... who was Caroline again?" I ask confused.

"One of Elena's friends, she's a newbie vamp and she's the girl Stef is trying to save but is failing miserably. So I say we make our entrance now."

"I do enjoy a good bitch fight." I say smirking. Damon grabs my hands as we stand up and walk forward to join Stefan.

"My brother the peacemaker. Since Stefan got here before me I'm gonna let him try it his way before I resort to my way, which is a little bloodier. So give us Caroline." Damon said calmly.

I don't like the calm approach, I've found it doesn't have much dramatic effect. I prefer something with a little more pazzas.

I yanked Tyler out of Stefan's grip and held him in my stronger one, making sure to dig my nails in him just enough to make him hiss. A show of force always works best for these types of situations.

"If I were you, I'd do what he says. And I'd do it quickly cause, I'm not a patient woman." I said flaring my fangs at the end preparing to sink them into Tyler.

"Stop! Let go of Tyler." Jules demanded.

"Give us Caroline. Without a full moon it's not an even fight and you know it. We will take you." Damon said.

"I'm not so sure about that, tough guy." She whistles, and the rest of her pack walks out of their hiding places, all holding weapons including stakes, cross-bows, and a flame-thrower.

Kinky...

"Those look...fun." I mumbled, eyeing the different weapons they held. Stefan gave me a weird look, while Damon smirked.

"Let's try this again. Give us Tyler." Damon looks at Tyler. Then back at me, telling me to let him go. I roll my eyes but do it nonetheless.

"You heard her. Go. Get over there." Damon pushes Tyler towards Jules.

"Which one of you killed Mason?" A man from the pack asked.

"Uh, that'd be me." Damon raises his hand in false guilt.