Tea Party

I wake up early in the morning hearing commotion going on down stairs

I ignore it, deciding today I needed to catch up with everything going on in the supernatural world. And the only way to do that is by contacting the one and only super spy. Anita. I haven't been able to talk to her in a while so I was severely out of touch with everything going on outside of Mystic Falls.

I went to my bathroom and freshend up, putting on a white short tank top, that was a tiny bit see through but I didn't mind, and paired it with short high-waisted jeans. I decided to add a open button up shirt to de outfit for modesty, considering I didn't want to wear a bra. I decide to straighten my usual wavy hair to look somewhat presentable.

And once I was done getting ready I grabbed my phone and started heading down the stairs

As I made it down I saw Damon and Alaric, whispering to each other as if they were gossiping teenagers in the parlor.

"What are you two girlies talking about?" I walk towards them and see Alaric, not so subtlety pass something wrapped in a cloth to Damon, who proceeds to veryyyy subtlety hide it behind his back.

"Nothing of importance." Damon says with a lazy smirk on his face.

"Yeah? Well then why are you two hiding something from me."

They look at each other, having some unspoken conversation. I roll my eyes at how immature they're acting.

"Oh come on, how old are you? 10? Stop being childish and spit it out."

"I thought you liked childish considering you were all cogered up with Jeremy Gilbert the other day." He snarks back

"What-" Alaric's face lits up with confusion, looking highly worried.

"Really Damon? Jealousy is not a good look on you." I let out a mocking laugh. "Now stop changing the subject and spit it out. What's behind your back." I move closer to him and he moves back.

"What my spine?-" I leaned forward to try and get it but he moves away just in time.

"You're really not gonna show me?"  I say astonished that they're really trying to hide something from me.