Best type of Party

"Good evening." Elijah greeted.

"Thank you for coming. Please, come in." Damon stepped aside to allow him in. Elijah entered but stopped right infront of Damon.

"Just one moment. Can I just say that if you have less than honorable intentions about how this evening is going to proceed, I suggest you reconsider."

"No, nothing dishonorable. Just getting to know you." Damon smiled.

"Hmm. Well, that's good." Elijah enters the house. "Because, you know, although Elena and I have this deal, if you so much as make a move to cross me, I'll kill you and I'll kill everyone in this house. Are we clear?"

"Crystal."

"Not everyone in this house though. I am un-killable." Damon turned around startled by the new, familiar, voice.

"Princess... you decided to show up." Damon said trying to act unbotherd. But with Esmeralda here things were going to get a bit more complicated.

"You know me, I'm never one to stay put for to long."

"Well let's hope you can stay past midnight." Damon said teasingly.

He took this moment to fully look at her. And my, my was she a sight to see. The girl radiated power in her unbuttoned satin green shirt, showing of her entire cleavage and high waisted cream pants that suited her perfectly.

 The girl radiated power in her unbuttoned satin green shirt, showing of her entire cleavage and high waisted cream pants that suited her perfectly

"Your shirt is unbuttoned. In case you didn't know." He commented sarcastically, pointing at the visible cleavage.

"Really? I had no idea. How clumsy of me." Esmeralda answerd with just as much sarcasm.

From behind the pair Jenna walks by. Elijah sees her and smiles walking over to her.

"Jenna. Wonderful to see you again. How are you?"

"Nice to see you too." Jenna stops as she greets him.

"You look incredible." Elijah compliments.

"Not as incredible as her. Elijah is that your date for tonight." Jenna said referring to Esmeralda.

"Oh god no." Esmeralda said disgustedly. "I'm Esmeralda, Elijah's my brother."

"Oh- Well I'm so sorry." Jenna laughs at her misunderstanding. "The more the merrier I guess. Come on in." Jenna motions them forward. Elijah quickly following.

Damon shuts the front door and walks towards Esmeralda, who was waiting for him. "But you missy, weren't invited to this party." Damon hooked his arm with her's as they started walking.

"Oh baby boy, that's the best type of party." She whispers back to him. "You're hurting my feelings Damon. I'm starting to think you don't want me here." She said with a fake pout.

"Maybe its because I don't want you here." At the exact moment Andie walked by approaching Damon with a smile.

"Hi baby" She greets him with a kiss but he doesn't kiss back. "Oh... Damon, who's this?" Andie asked as soon as she broke from the kiss and saw the woman.