4th chapter

I woke up early in the morning, Murad was still sleeping with his arms around me.

I just laid back starting at the ceiling, I couldn't help but smile, remembering yesterday night.

I look at Murad and remove his hair from his face. I give him a peck on his lips.

I covered myself with the covers. And freed myself from his grip. I was about to stand up when I felt a hand grab my waist and pull me into the bed.

As I fell into the bed the covers slipped a little giving a clear view of my cleavage.
I blushed and hid myself under the covers.

I could feel him now above me. As I lowered the covers from my eyes. I was now tangled under him between his arms
"Where do you think you're going, you're going not going anywhere.," he said looking at me and raising his brows playfully.

"Oh, really what about your estate jobs? I asked him, playing with his fingers.

"I don't have any estate jobs today. I want to stay with you all day long" he said creasing my hair.

He shocked me with his words because he is known for his busy schedule.
And I don't think Princess Farya is going to like him spending more time me than her. And I kind of stole her night.

"Are you sure?." I asked him inconvenienced, biting my lips out of habit.

He noticed my worries "What is it? why are you worried?" he asked concerned. I and I looked at him with a sad smile

I caressed his cheeks "I just don't want, people to use your absence against you"
I said fixing his hair. 'And I'm sure Princess Farya and Ayşe sultan are going to kill me' I wanted to say, but I knew better than ruining the moment.

Why do I even care about their reaction, I'm sure they won't even think twice before hurting feelings. And I'm not doing anything wrong I'm just spending time with my... love'.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Murad chuckling "Don't worry about that, now get ready, before breakfast is served. He said smiling genuinely. I nodded and kissed him softly.

I dressed up and fixed my hair.