7th chapter

my eyes shoot open, it toke me a minute to realize that I'm not in bed with Murad and Ahmed anymore. I froze in my spot.

I saw trees everywhere.
I was laying in a batch of dead leaves. I stod up lost not knowing where I was.

I was walking in a dim woodland wearing a white sleep gown with my feet bare.

It looked like it was dawn, the weather was cloudy, with no panorama of apparent sunlight.
I looked around trying to locate an individual.

"Murad" my voice echoed through the dim forest. "Ahmed" I call out looking around, earning no response.

I wandered into the forest, tying to find my way back to the palace.

I was scouring for help, I took notice of the sounds footsteps near me

I was scouring for help, I took notice of the sounds footsteps near me. I turned to the side and found a what seems to be a hatun wearing a black manteau.

"Hatun" I called out walking towards the speechless hatun. She didn't stop walking she just glanced at me gesturing me to follow her. I was hesitant but then I didn't really have a choice.

I let her lead me as I follow with uneasiness. We walked until I saw nothing but trees around us. She stopped in here tracks.
"Hatun, where are we? And what is this place?" I asked and looked around.

"What's meant to be will always happen." said someone to my right.

There sat another hatun, her raspy indicates that she was old. I walked closer to her.

"Who are you? And why am I here?" I asked trying to get a better look at her face.

The old woman stood up and came closer to me, she held my hand with her wrinkled ones putting some dark dust in it, "You will change a dark soul, A heart, A heart filled with anger, hate and dread." the dark dust shuddered in my hand changing it's hue.

"You, my dear will change that dark soul into a wise one, you will advise this soul to love and trust." the dust in my hand turned white.

The woman assorted the dust, and I looked at it. I knew what soul she was referring to.
"Murad" I muttered.