6th chapter

2 weeks had passed since I got here.
In these couple of weeks, I got to know who would be by my side and who would go against me. I know who to keep my eyes on and who to trust.

I became close with Atike Sultan and she asked me to be her personal attendant, which I gladly accepted even though she said she would understand if I declined.

Cennet hatun, Maria, and Nadia are the only ones I trust so far.

Haci aga is Kösem sultan's right hand so it will be hard to gain his loyalty,

Lalezar Kalfa is just observing and is with the strongest. Which is Kösem Sultan for now.

and Gül aga seems like he just wants to survive, so he is trying to be diplomatic towards me, Farya, and Ayşe sultan.

But that can't work here in this palace. If there is anything that I learned in the prior 2 weeks is that you have to pick sides. You either pick the rising sun and live crucially or the setting sun and lose.

And in my situation, it's evident that I'm the rising sun, and both Ayşe and Farya are the setting ones.

My relationship with Kösem Sultan is delicate, I got to know her better. And I also got to know that her relationship with Murad is not in its finest phase.

I don't have anything against her, but I still keep my eyes open around her, she is a smart woman and knows what she is doing.
but she was skeptical to me no matter how nice she is towards me, I still felt like something wasn't right. she would often invite me to their family dinner, walks or she just join her, Gevherhan sultan and Atike sultan. It's like she wants me by her side.

She was very happy when she found out that Murad has been asking for me every day.

I was in Atike sultan's chamber when a maid said that Valide sultan invited me to join her and Gevherhan sultan in the garden.

~~~~~

I approach both the sultanas "Valide sultan, Sultana" I bowed to both of them with a small smile.

She was sitting on the couch, while Gevherhan sultan was sitting on a cushion to the left side of her mother.

"Meleksima, come join us I have been meaning to talk to you," said Kösem Sultan with a proud smile.

I approached her and kissed her hand as a sign of respect.

I sat on her right side on one of the cushions offering Gevherhan Sultan a slight smile, which she returned.