Volume 1 Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1: IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?

~•~•~•~•~

Waking up I saw an unfamiliar ceiling. I stifled a yawn as I rubbed my eyes. Wiping away some tears that started up.

I sat up and looked around the room.

An apartment, it was a simple apartment with no decorations. Only the bare necessities.

A bed, a desk, a kitchen and another room that looked to be the bathroom.

Where the hell was Sho? I was sure I was just drinking with him.

Did he leave me to die out on the streets and someone just payed a hotel room for me? I doubt it but that's the only thing I could gather now.

I wanted to use my phone to call Sho so I patted my pockets in search of my phone only to find out that I don't have it on my person.

But I did have somebody else's phone.

Out of curiosity I opened it up and there was a system interface that showed me that I should set up a password. I declined it for now and explored the phone.

There was a phone owner's profile as one of the apps. I clicked on it.

It seemed familiar. The name at least had rang a bell.

I now noticed that I was wearing what seems to be a uniform for a highschooler. It eerily resembled the uniform I saw on the anime adaptation of Shun's novel.

But did Sho and I cosplay as we drank?

Since he was the author of the said novel. Did he like cosplaying like his characters? Or because he was the author he was mailed some clothes that resembled the uniforms that Ayanokouji uses.

I don't remember. Is it the effect of alcohol? I seem to have a slight hangover as I try to endure the pain by banging a bit on my temple.

Looking like I just came from a comic-ket. I ignored that for now and walked towards the kitchen and drank some water.

I walked back the bed and lied down on it.

I tried dialling Sho's phone number.

[You are not allowed to contact someone outside of the school grounds. If you try once more there would be punishments.]

A robotic voice that came from the phone said after I ended the call.

It didn't work. Was that Sho's voice message or something? Probably not since his voice message is Ayanokouji's voice actor telling him another version of the tool incident on volume 3.

My head hurts.

Luckily there was a large window just beside my bed. I opened it up to let the air in since it would help my hangover. It helps if your face hits the cold wind as well.

"Haaaaahhh~"

That was way too good. The wind was refreshing.

I looked at the view and noticed that I was near the body of water. Not really near but it was on my view at least. Probably a few kilometers walk.

The day was great. The sky was beautiful it wasn't too hot nor too cold. What a perfect day. It was still a bit dark so it's the perfect time.

To sleep that is.

What else would you do? I mean after drinking and if you have a massive headache the best cure to that is water followed by a lot of sleep.

But before that. I opened up the phone I had and checked my face on it's camera since I must be quite haggard after all that drinking.