𝟏

"good morning sleepyhead."

I turn to see 001, or Vecna/Peter/Henry, right behind me. But he's in his human form. Even though I despise him, he's still beautiful, angelic. I scoot further on the bed. "Stay back! I tell him. 001 chuckles. "Why would I do that?"

Peter just smiles. "Everything will be just fine if you don't resist." I scoffed. "Why am I here? They killed you." He shook his head, lifting my chin with his finger. "Like I promised, You'll be by my side."

"You killed Max! I replied. "How could I ever Join you?" He chuckles. "She's here. I didn't kill her. " My eyes widen with excitement. "Where is she?" I walk out of my room. I looked liked myself, but my clothes were different.

I wore the hospital gown every experiment wears. I wondered what Max was doing. I walked down the hallway. Bumping into Max, I exclaim,"Hey! how did you get here?" "I... don't know, Max admits. "How about you?"

I shook my head. "I'm not sure. I passed out then woke up here." "Me too, She replies. "We need to get out of here. But, (Y/n), didn't the lab get destroyed? Not there anymore?" "It was gone, I reply." This is in our minds."

It clicked how Max got here. She almost got killed, but put into a coma, which means I'm in one too. I needed to wake up somehow. But how? How could anyone wake up from a coma? This might be more hard than i thought.

I continued wandering with Max. This place seemed endless and off. Papa wasn't here. He was long gone. Everyone knew by now he was dead.

The rooms of the experiments that died were here. This place gave me deja vu. And that god damn door to the rainbow room.

Even though I have fond memories of that room it was where 001, or whatever his name is, was first sent to the upside down.

I entered the rainbow room. Only I wearing a hospital gown while Max wore the clothes she was almost killed in.

They were clean, and in mint condition on her. "What is this place? She asks. I sighed. "Rainbow room." Max looks puzzled, but then nodded. "Oh, it makes sense." "For now, We might just chill out, I sighed.

"But (Y/N), We need to do something! She tells me. I frown. "I know, but right now I don't know how to wake up." "You're right, Max says. We both sit on the ground. I wondered where 001 went, but maybe, he was hiding in the shadows or something.

When the doors open, there he stood. Peter, I just knew him with that name, so I call him that, or Vecna. But he wasn't in his true form. "Why are we here? I ask. He chuckled."I brought her here for you, 010. For company."

"I go by (y/n) now, I hissed. "The number on my wrist means nothing now that Brenner is dead." Peter's still smiling, which is surprising. His demeanor can terrifyingly change in seconds. "Pretty name, He compliments.

I suspected he was playing dumb on purpose. Vecna was extremely intelligent, I would give him that. "How is the lab here? I asked. "It got destroyed years ago." Peter whispers," You and I both know how."

His voice sent chills down my spine, in some way, he was right. I knew exactly why and how. I guess i was being in denial. I look over to Max, watching Peter leave. I go over to her. She was drawing something.

I see her drawing down on how to escape. "Wait, I tell her."I think I know how to get out of here." Her eyes widened. "How?" I grab Max's hand, opening the door. I knew this place pretty easily. We went downstairs, but entering the boiler room. He was there.

His smile was no longer sweet, but sinister, charming, but terrifying. "Where are you two off to? Peter asks, but I knew he knew where we were going. "Um... I say. "Just exploring." Max nods."(Y/N) was showing me around."

Peter comes closer, making me feel a bit anxious but brushed it off. "You don't have to lie to me, He calmly replies. A hint of anger in his voice.

Even that is terrifying.

"I'm not lying! I insist. "But why are you down here?" "Old memories, He replies. "But let's focus on you trying to escape."

"we weren't, Max insists. "She's right! I defend. "Max got lost a few times so I showed her around. What are you so afraid of?"

The lights flickered on and off as I knew he was about to use his powers. "Nothing, Peter replies. Then everything was dizzy.

Blurry even. I look over to Max, whose figure was extremely blurry and then my vision completely cut to black.

________________________________________________________

When I woke up once more, I was back in the bed. It's my fault. Going through there knowing he'd be there. But confidently, i would find an escape, for me and Max. Exiting my room, There, cross from mine, in bold words read:

Max

I opened the door, she was still knocked out so i woke first. "Max! I say, shaking her to wake up. "Wake up!" She groans, getting up. "oh, just one big nightmare, She mutters. I look confused."Huh?"

"Vecna killed me in my nightmare. I think he might try to once more."

I sighed."I won't let him hurt you. Not when you've gone through so much. He's got his own weaknesses." I was right on that. We slowly walked out of the room. Everything looked in place before being destroyed.

She followed beside me as Max and I walked to the door that was the exit. However, wood was on them. No exit there.

I don't want to lose hope so fast because they're counting on us. The party is waiting for us to wake up.

We have to wake up.

Even if it might take some time. I couldn't give in. "Do you think Lucas visits me? Max blurts, blushing. I turn to her, smiling. "I think he does. He loves you, so much. "