𝟕

question: do you guys want smut(😏) in this book? very curious on your opinion. I've been considering adding smut but it depends on what you guys want<3

(Not in vecna form of course lol)

His words echoed in my mind constantly. I think he's trying to play some sick game with me. Vecna loves games.

I'm positive.

But if I'm wrong then he's being completely serious I suppose. But I couldn't give in. That's what he wants.

I try to tell myself to be strong but it seems impossible right now. Since I don't consider myself too strong. But I could be if I wanted to. I tossed and turned on the bed that was supposed to be mine.

I missed Hawkins, I missed everyone. I mean, being stuck with Vecna isn't fun. I hummed some song i remember from the radio in the cabin before the mind flyer destroyed it. I wonder how they're doing.

Probably doing well.

Still attempting to sleep, I groan. I wasn't sleeping here anymore, if you could even consider this sleep. Now, He was tormenting me in my dreams. This place pretty much was the dream world,  but still.

I didn't want him to do that again. Since He wasn't anywhere to be seen, The coast was clear and I got up as quietly as possible.

The boiler room was close by, this wasn't huge and no second floor. So, this should be pretty simple. As I began walking, I was trying to be as quiet as possible.

He could read my every thought and move so I had to be extremely careful. Suddenly, I bumped into something.

"Where are you off to? Peter asks. I lie nervously,"I'm getting a snack..." "the kitchen is that way, Peter chuckles.

His expression was calm but his eyes were the complete opposite. His rage and anger. I could see it in them.

"Oh, I replied."My mistake." Peter nods, before gripping on my wrist, pulling me closer. "I know you were trying to escape, He whispers, sending chills down my spine.

I try getting out his grip but no use. "This time, I am going to have to punish you, Peter whispers again.

What did that mean? Punishment?

I didn't want to know what he would do, but suddenly, there we were. In the red world in the upside down.

There he was, in his true form. The vines grabbed me, against the wall once more. They gripped on me but none of them were on my neck.

They pulled me back harder, as Vecna got closer to me. I wasn't afraid, if that was his intention, I've seen worse things in my life and this wasn't one of them.

Well, I was used to seeing monsters and the upside down so I wasn't afraid. But yet deep down I was slightly intimidated.

I'd never admit that because that was what he wanted. Intimidation. I whimper, but resist more.

"You tried to escape... His voice booms, now right in front of me."And now...." I close my eyes, trying to think of anything but once I opened my eyes.

He was Peter again.

"What? I say, in sort of a whisper. "You're never going to leave, Peter grins but it is more of a sinister smile than an innocent one.

"What are you going to do? What do you mean by punishment?"

Peter doesn't say anything but the next thing I knew, I was tied down on the bed in the Lab. This is what he meant.

I squirm, trying to break free. "You can try, Peter smiles." But it's no use. Might as well give in now." I hissed. "Never!"

Peter leaves but I know he's not completely gone. And I hate to admit that he's right. It's strong and no matter how hard I try, I can't get out.

Stupid punishment, I thought. But what were his intentions anyways? There's got to be more than obsession, if I can even call it that.

I keep squirming but it does more pain than anything else. I mentally cursed at myself for being so stupid.

Maybe right now they were living their lives. The Party.

Mike.

Instead of fantasizing about him I just was worried for him as a friend. He was someone I've known forever pretty much(over exaggeration).

But why worry? He doesn't care about Will. It's always been El. He never notices Will. And there's some suspicion of mine that Will likes him.

If so, I hope Mike likes him back. We just aren't meant to be and I've accepted that. Then my mind drifted to el. I hoped she was doing okay and Max. Although where were they both? Where was I? Yes my self conscious and my mind were here but my physical body must be somewhere.

Right?

I closed my eyes, thinking of some happy memory. Even though I despise this place, the real lab was worse. Memories keep me going. But I know he sees my memories. I think of my happiest memory. I have so many but i choose one.

I close my eyes, smiling, going to sleep somehow. I guess i was so exhausted.

___________________________________________________________

I woke up, humming some song from my childhood. I heard it somewhere, but I don't remember. Odd, honestly. I'm by myself, for some reason I frown. I was lonely, I would admit it. Peter wasn't good company.

Besides, He would just be weird. I couldn't stay. Once I knew he could trust me, I would leave, mentally saving it.

I knew where to exit but so far, He's caught me and is more smarter. I just have to outsmart him. The bad part is, that's easier said than done.

Has anyone even outsmarted him? I mean El and I sent him to the upside down when were eight. I think I can outsmart him now. I just needed a better mind. Somehow block him from reading my mind. And I knew just how to do that.

If my mental state is strong enough, I can block him. I jus can't be vulnerable. Here, He uses it to his advantage. Hence why he is so powerful. I can stop him. I know i can.