𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝟏

Warning: suicide(yup you can see where this is heading).

I hissed. "Let me go!" Henry smirks. "Now why would I? You tried to escape from me, again." I spit in his face and just run, run as far as I can to get out of here.

I know he's pissed off, I can feel it and it's quite obvious. Suddenly I freeze and it's not by choice. And that's when he comes behind me, his hot breath on my neck.

"Silly girl, Peter says sweetly but his words are anything but sweet. "It's cute to think you can run from me and escape."

I try moving but can't, which means I'm stuck much to my dismay, But I squirm as much as I can if it's even possible.

I don't like remembering how much control he has in this world. How he's managed to stay hidden and securely control Hawkins in a way. But when I could move, I bolt once more. this time, blocking out his controls, meaning I wouldn't freeze. I realized, I could block his powers, I was in my own mind, after all.

I stop running, gaining my breath. But hearing his footsteps behind me, I knew, He was catching up. But I could feel his growing anger, of me resisting. He was becoming angry of me blocking him out.

Because he was losing his control, his power over me and my own mind. This world, never belonged to him, the upside down. Sure, he was the reason why this whole mess in Hawkins happened, but the upside down, never was his to rule.

Even he, couldn't control the world forever. Which I planned on taking advantage of. "You could give up now, Y/N, Peter said calmly, which means he really is pissed. I was becoming scared now. "Makes things more easier. I won go hard on you if you do give up."

I cully considered this option, before deciding, I wouldn't give up. I could be free. I knew I could, If i continued fighting. Fighting is my only way of escaping. I didn't know before why he chose this for his world, but the lab brought so much pain and Now i see that's why he made sure I live where the source of my pain and suffering came from.

"Never! I reply, bolting as fast as I could, knowing he was following me. I could hear him yelling kind of, but ignored his yelling. I feel my fear drain away and be replaced with courage and bravery, as cliché as i sounds.

"Y/n, You can run forever, He said. Fuck, He was right. I would eventually grow tired, which is when he'll strike. "I know, I reply loudly. "But for now, I'm fine." the way he said my name sounded creepy, weird, even.

Like he was obsessed, which is how he feels about me.

I could feel myself growing tired but decided on running for a while, until I found a safe haven. I don't think he knows of this room, just created the lab and it came to kind, even the unknown places.

I locked the door behind me, and could only wish that he'd never find me in my most vulnerable state as I slowly fell asleep, I was really fucking tired and just needed some sleep for some time.

Then I'd be energized and find a route to escape this hellhole, no it was pretty much hell to me. And the lab itself had always been hell, even in the real world. Dr. Brenner just is not in this one.

When I wake up, I was relieved to know he hadn't found me and when I exploded the room I saw there was weapons hidden in here for some reason.

They must've have been planning for something destructive to happen for a long time, even if these events already happened. This lab recreated what it looked like when Peter was around. That was when I was younger.

But I didn't look like my younger self, just me in a hospital gown and a shaved head, which wasn't real. But I did kind of enjoyed the shaved head look. Even if it wasn't my real hairstyle in the real world.