𝟑

Max's POV

Everyone was in the room with me and (Y/N). Lucas hugs me tightly. "I missed you so much! He says. El is sitting by (Y/N), who looked like she was just sleeping. El was crying. "Is she... going to wake up? I asked. 

"We don't know, Dustin sniffed. "You missed so much things. It's insane." El couldn't even look at Mike in the eye. "Why is she upset with Mike? I asked. El softly responds, "We broke up. He loves (Y/n)."

"No! That isn't true! Mike insists. I see in his eyes he's lying. Everyone knows. "Mike... (y/n) doesn't even love you like that anymore, I weakly say. He frowns, crossing his arms stubbornly, like he didn't believe me.

Will is still in love with Mike.

They should be together, not (Y/N) and Mike, no fucking way. I thought it had been super obvious since i first met her she loved Mike, but just me I suppose. I got it out of her before everything happened in starcourt.

"I only escaped because of (Y/N)... I muttered.  "What? Lucas asks. "Vecna is still living... I tell them. Nancy frowned. "We killed him, remember?" Will shook his head. Hopper is there too, everyone sits in-between me and (y/n), while Hopper is by her, i understood.

"Hopper's alive? I ask, shocked. Jonathan nods. Dustin sniffed, holding back tears. "Where's Eddie? I asked. "he's... gone, Dustin tells me. I begin to cry even harder, Eddie was dead. I didn't get why.

"How did he die?"

"He sacrificed himself."

The events of what happened yesterday, well, I didn't know how long i had been here. In my mind, it didn't feel too long. "How long was I... in a coma? I asked. Steve replies, "a week." My eyes widen, how was it possible? I knew I wasn't there for too long. Unless time goes by in minds.

"I hope (y/n) wakes up soon, I say. Everyone nods, looking sad. Why didn't she get out when she could? What happened when I left? My Mom was nearby, She hugged me. "I'm sorry! She tells me."I had to work. but I'm here now. You woke up! This is incredible!"

"Thanks Mom, I smile, I was relieved she was fine. Everything was going to be fine, but (y/n) was stuck with Vecna. I needed to help her. Then, things would be fine once more. I felt so horrible, I needed to go back and help her. 

She smiles."I didn't think I would make it out of the earthquake." I didn't think she would, either. But now, I just wanted to go home or go back to (y/n) to save her. She needed to get out of there, too. 

I turn to (Y/N), not even opening her eyes. But this day would end soon, I hope. Or everything would go back to things were before. I see the sun shining through the window. Were they here the entire night? I doubted so. But seeing cars leaving Hawkins, It made me kind of sad.

"Curious but what happened to Jason? I blurted. "He died in the earthquake, Dustin responds, wearing his hellfire shirt, so was Mike in honor of Eddie. I thought i would go blind, but i suppose not.

Will frowns, sitting by El."(Y/n) was the only one who remembered my birthday." I frown. "I'm sorry, Will, We should've remembered." "It's fine, He mutters, but I know Will's lying. Mike looks the most guilty, but conflicted too.  

Wonder what's going on in his mind. 

--

It had been some days. (y/n) still didn't wake up. I got very worried, but was discharged before I could even check up on her. Mom knew how horrible I felt, trying to tell me She'll wake up but i know Mom's trying to make me feel better, which isn't helping.