Chapter 16: Moving day

Once word broke out of Danny's fate and what befell his family, all of the richest and elite families in the kingdom immediately took notice. Hearing that a dragon god took action against one of them so easily made them all tremble, it reminded them of the trillionaire incident.

Even the aristocrats took notice and they were all wary as well. Besides the royalty that rules this place, they feared and respected the dragon gods as well. It got to the point where even barons to grand dukes wanted their daughters to try and marry Alex.

When more and more of the rich kids from the aristocracy and powerful families suddenly enrolled at Alex's school, they immediately recognized Alex and they immediately treated him as if he was one of them.

Unfortunately however, not everything went well. A girl from one of the aristocracy, her parents were a Marquis and Marquess respectively, she didn't recognize Alex for some reason. It's as if she wasn't informed on what he looked like, she assumed that he was the janitor's son because of how he was dressed in his uniform.

When she saw Alex for the first time in the cafeteria, she immediately picked on him by first claiming that the seat he was sitting on belonged to her.

"With all due respect, I was here first. So respect the rules and find someplace else. There's really nothing special about this seat from any other if I'm being very honest" said Alex.

When the girl started yelling and doing everything to humiliate Alex, all of the powerful kids were just staring at her in shock when they heard what was going on from the other students.

When the girl suddenly took Alex's lunch and threw it on his head and started laughing, the powerful kids immediately stared while having depressed symbols on their bodies and mouths hanging open.

Finally a couple of those kids took the girl away and told her who Alex really was. Before the girl could display any emotion of shock or anything related to it, she and the other kids all felt a terrifying aura behind them and right there was James with her wings displayed in full.

The girl was in both awe and fear of the beauty and the authority in front of her. The other kids immediately abandoned her and stepped back.

"I got here just in time to see the events with my own eyes and remained hidden. I know full well who you and your parents are so there's no hiding from me young lady" said James softly deceptively and that frightened everyone.

Going to Alex, she sat next to him and cleaned him up while also magically making new food appear. As for the girl, she was feeling the biggest fear she had ever felt in her life. Her whole life was going to be ruined soon.

And soon enough it did, James personally stripped away whatever power the girl's parents had and all the land that belonged to them and relocating all of their hired help since they were innocent.

It made James smile when she saw the marquis and his wife beg James to reconsider. It made James even more satisfied when she watched the girl in secret get yelled at by her parents for bringing the whole family down and even disowning her.

The king of Asparai Thenardier and his wife, queen Eleonora, had heard of what James was doing and they smirked at each other after the squire had left.

They were aware of the corrupt actions of people like these and had wanted to take action for a very long time but they could never take any action legally without absolute proof of their actions. They were glad that the kingdom's allies were taking care of the problem directly for them, both the king and queen had to admit that using children's attitude towards a particular someone as the reason for retribution towards even nobility was a very sly move by James.