Chapter 1: The destined

This world is full of light, you'll hardly see any forms of darkness that will put a frown on your face. At least, that's how things should have been for eternity.

Welcome to the world of Asparai, the entire world is ruled by the royal family with some assistance from their trusted nobles. That....is the position that all commoners wish to become for their own individual reasons.

For a certain someone however......in one of the many capitical cities, it was different. The only problem......was that's he's asleep.

"Mr Alex!!! Wake up this instant!!" yelled the teacher.

Alex groggily woke up from his dream and just stared at his teacher with half closed eyes.

"Yes Mrs...........Mrs............ZZZZZZZZZ" said Alex as he fell asleep again.

"MR ALEX!!! Detention!!" yelled the teacher.

And so Alex winded up with detention and the rest of his classmates were free to go home. Although they had the privilege of doing so, most of them couldn't help but wonder......what was up with their fellow classmate? Its like he didn't care about anything at all, sometimes laughing things off and pretending like its not even there.

Eventually Alex was allowed to go home after finishing his detention and he just sighed.

"What a drag..........this entire world is a drag" said Alex.

As he walked through the streets, he looked up at a monitor on one of the building towers to see multiple chosen ones engaging in battles with each other. Whether it was a friendly competition or not.....there was no holding back.

In this world, there were six people who were considered to be the best and the go-to people whenever there was trouble. They called themselves the specialists and they each had their fairy partners.

The members were Nabu, Timmy, Helia, Riven, Brandon and Sky. What makes them so revered as dukes was that each of them has command over one of the strongest fairies in the world.

Nabu commands Aisha, Timmy commands Tecna, Helia commands Flora, Riven commands Musa and Brandon commands Stella.

These five girls are indeed among the strongest fairies that you can possibly find anywhere and they would lay down their life for their respective chosen ones.

Now for Sky however, he commands Bloom but she is no ordinary fairy. While the other fairies that got mentioned earlier were indeed among the strongest individuals, Bloom was a part of a special trio.

Bloom is what's known as one of the three dragon gods, the most powerful fairies in the world, outranking even the strongest fairies and as such....all other fairies are humble in their presence and they are given the respect that they deserve. Like literal goddesses.

When news first broke out about Bloom officially choosing her chosen one, the media was everywhere. They wanted to know everything and they had really annoyed Sky.

Eventually Sky got used to the entire thing but he was still annoyed at it. However there was one good thing about all of this, he had found his beautiful lover and he couldn't have asked for anything more.

His cousin Thoren was also the lover of another dragon god, Daphne. But unlike others, he chose to live peacefully with his love rather than engage in combat and others respect that decision. But Thoren is no slouch when it comes to combat tactics and combined with Daphne's power, they were near unbeatable.

It wasn't weird for fairies and their chosen ones to fall madly in love with each other since they were pretty much partners on the battlefield and also because of the close bond that they share with each other. And no, it wasn't weird for fairies and their chosen ones to get married as well if they were boy and girl.