Chapter 6: Jillian

Alex and James came back from shopping and Alex was the one who sighed a breath of relief the moment he got home. He had to fight off the stares from other guys because he got to watch James change clothes.

Earlier James had picked out the super girly and sexy clothing line and she giggled when she saw the wide eyes on Alex's face. Moving into the changing room, Alex naturally waited outside and he was still getting stared at.

He soon heard James calling for him but to his surprise, he got grabbed by her arm and then got pulled into the changing room. He had saucer wide eyes when he saw his fairy wearing nothing but pink bra and panties and James just winked at him.

According to James, she didn't mind Alex's company and Alex himself was flustered to see his fairy wearing her undergarments and not her usual fairy outfit. As James magically made various clothes appear on her body, Alex calmed down a little but he was still pretty embarrassed about being in here with her.

It did weird him out a little when he temporarily saw his fairy without any wings while she was trying on various clothes but he soon brushed it aside. And upon coming out with her, the guys at the mall were seething with jealousy.

"Too bad....." said James.

"Too bad?" asked Alex.

"Too bad those guys at the mall will never get me, I only belong to you" said James with a wink.

"I sure am lucky" said Alex with a smirk as he began rubbing her wings.

"H....hey!" gasped James in shock and with a red face.

"So soft........" said Alex as he lightly tugged and lifted them up.

"Mmmmmmm......" whined James.

"Ok ok, although it feels nice" said Alex as he soon went to bed.

He soon felt movement on his bed and he opened his eyes to see James snuggling up to him.

"I......love you......." said Alex.

"Aw, that's how I've felt since day one" said James as she cuddled him.

With his face on James's chest, Alex just closed his eyes and fell asleep. Whenever Alex felt hot, James would flutter her wings and cool him down. Whenever he felt cold, he would be warmed up by James's chest once she's brought him closer to it.

As time went by, it soon became morning and Alex had to get ready for school.

"Bye mom, see you later!" yelled Alex as he walked out the door.

"Bye, we'll be having lasagna tonight!" yelled his mom.

"Oh now that, I'll be looking forward to!" said Alex excitedly before running off.

"Are you forgetting something?" asked James as she flew right next to him.

"I know but I would like to walk to my school at least once in a while. Oh and um........could you.....?" asked Alex.

"Hide? Ok...........although I'm sad" said James.

"Thanks" said Alex as he hugged his fairy.

James just looked down at her lover and smiled. Rubbing his head while he's resting on her chest, she also took the opportunity to kiss his head.

After flying into the air, Alex was once again left alone and he soon ran to school. However, the moment he got there, he was late.

"I REGRET NOT RIDING ON AIR JAMES!!!" yelled Alex.

"Despite your newfound position Alex, I'm afraid that I'll have to ask you to stay back later for detention" said his teacher.

Hearing his classmates laughing at him, Alex became embarrassed and wished he wasn't here right now. But then he noticed something.