Chapter 12: The mountain spring

"Well, this is it. The spring festival, honestly I'm not expecting much but we'll see what it has to offer" said Alex as he finished putting on his costume.

"Who knows, it may turn out fun" said James from the bathroom.

"I'm not counting on that but we will see. Its time for us to leave, you ready?" asked Alex.

"Yep" said James as she came out of the bathroom with a smirk.

Alex soon saw his fairy wearing the spy suit that he had bought for her, he already saw her wearing it once at the shop but once wasn't enough. He was so in love right now.

"Like it?" asked James as she did a sexy tease.

"More like love it....." said Alex as he found himself reaching out to touch his fairy.

Giggling, James soon embraced Alex and she could also feel his hands rubbing and feeling her spy suit body. It made her blush due to the feeling it gave, she was also not wearing a bra or panty for full effect.

"This should be your daily outfit" said Alex as he nestled on James's spy suit chest.

"If that is what you wish, you're my master and after all. Now come on, otherwise we're gonna miss the train" said James as she kissed the top of Alex's head.

The two soon said their goodbyes to Alex's mother before heading off, upon arriving at the station....it was crowded.

Fortunately they were able to get on the train but Alex soon ran into another problem. People recognized and knew that the girl next to him was James because of the red hair, despite not looking like an actual fairy at the moment. Also because Alex was never seen without his fairy somewhere close to him.

The people were eyeing what James was wearing and they liked it. It made her body even more appealing to the eyes, it also empathized her butt since James's back was turned towards them.

At the station that was closest to the mountain, Alex and James immediately began trying to find their friends while ignoring the stares, James especially.

"Ah Alex, there you are!!" shouted Ben as he waved at Alex and his fairy.

Rose and Rosella were there too, the trio were soon together and they immediately began moving towards the festival.

"I told you that you'll get fined heavily by me if you showed up late, so pay up!" said Rose with a extended hand.

"Fine fine......." said Alex as he dug through his pockets.

"By the way, the people really love what I chose for Jillian to wear. They wouldn't stop looking" said Ben as he stared at the spy suited Jillian.

"Too bad, its for Ben only" said Jillian.

"Can you believe it? I am wearing a mask but people still know its me, must be because of James" said Alex.

"Aren't you glad I'm here?" asked James as she wrapped her spy suit arms around Alex and also pressing her spy suit chest onto his back.

"Yes........." said Alex as hearts began appearing out of him and into the air.

Taking her cue, Jillian did the same thing and Ben also had hearts coming out of his body. Rose and Rosella only watched on as the trio made their way towards the festival's location.

Once there, they could see lots of stands and rides everywhere. The group also saw food stands everywhere and the boys were keen on eating.

Suddenly Rose got called up by someone and she was suddenly forced away from everyone. Rosella followed her but the boys were too busy eating and their fairies couldn't stop them.