Chapter 5: Relaxation

Alex's house

Luckily Alex didn't have school today because his teacher wasn't feeling well and so lessons were cancelled. Alex was busy reading a book about the dragon gods and he had found James's page. He was also doing research about her using his computer.

He wanted to meet up with Mr Warbuton but he was unavailable so Alex decided to do something useful and study up on his fairy by himself.

"Ok, I now know most of James's attacks. At least now I won't screw up in battle" said Alex.

"And even if you do screw up, all you have to lose is your dignity" said James cheekily as she laid on Alex's bed.

"Thanks for the tip" said Alex sarcastically as he continued reading.

"Seriously though, once you get better...you'll be able to move through the tournament no problem!" said James.

"And maybe I'll face Sky again" said Alex.

"You could but he's waaaaaay out of your league" said James.

"Again....thanks" said Alex with a sigh.

He suddenly felt James's gloved hand on his neck and he immediately became all relaxed and fuzzy when she began rubbing it.

"What is your outfit made of?" asked Alex as he relaxed even more.

"That's a trade secret" said James as she stuck her tongue out.

"So good.........." said Alex as he was on the verge of falling asleep.

James really wanted to laugh, she was caring for Alex a lot as her chosen one and he really enjoyed it. Not because she was a god but rather.......its like he really loved her or something.

"Say Alex, when are you gonna take me to go sightseeing?" asked James.

"Sightseeing? Haven't you been everywhere already?" asked Alex.

"Sure, before I met you........oh that's right, if I were to step inside a shopping mall......everyone would try and get me to join them. Don't start on the bad boys" said James as she rolled her eyes.

"I know where this is going, ok....let's go to the mall" said Alex.

"Yay! Now I can have some fun" said James as she embraced Alex from behind.

Alex was flustered since his fairy was pushing her chest against him and he was steaming.

"She's really mine.........." said Alex with a hand on his head.

As the duo made their way downstairs, Alex's mother soon found out and she giggled.

"About time you took her out on a date" said Alex's mom.

"Mom! We're not.........." said Alex.

"Yes you are and I support you both as a couple. Here's some spare money, don't go too crazy now and get your pretty girlfriend something nice to eat" said Alex's mom as she observed the two.

"Hey big man, when do we leave?" asked James with a grin.

"You........." said Alex as he shook his head.

James laughed as she held Alex close to her and she could tell that he really liked it. She soon flew themselves away to the shopping mall and Alex's mother smiled.

Mall

The Asparai mall was the first and is still the greatest place to go for the best shopping experience. Games, clothing, antiques, bedding, whatever it is that you want...they have it.