Chapter 5:

Stella's POV:

" What is wrong with you Stella, hmm? That act of violence you pulled out was disturbing. I understand since mum's death you have been gone through so much but you had no right to do what you do. I'm so damn angry at you at this moment." Al seethed as soon as we entered his office.

" But you got to listen to my side....."

" Save it Stella. Oh and you are grounded for four weeks so make sure you leave all your electronics in my office and no access to library." That said done he left without any second glance.

If he had spared me glance he would see the hurt on my face. He was supposed to hear my side. It ached in my heart knowing the brother who promised he would always hear my voice even in chaos refused to hear me.

(Flashback- third person pov)

The little girl merey a teenager rushed to her house with bruised knees and unshed tears in her eyes. Seeing her in this position will definitely leave the Warren's in agony. After all she was their heart, soul  and no less than everything.

She knew where to go as soon as she was in the manor. She entered the room without hesitation. Of course the little girl knew she was always welcome there. She knew he would protect her. Sempere. No questions asked.

An eighteen year old Alessandro frowned looking up from where he was perched on the bed frowning at the intruder until his eyes landed on her. It was as if a switch turned off and they softened at her sight.

He took her in from head to toe as she was walking in towards him.
" What's wrong little Star? Who hurt you?"  He asked softly while taking her in his arms carefully.

" Mia , a girl from my class pushed me during the sports period?"

" Did you inform the teacher?" He hummed while his tattooed hand grazed her wild untamed curls.

" I tried but she didn't hear. I feel no one wants to hear me. My  voice is left unheard." She said with glossend eyes.

" Never keep your voice down Stella. You have me. I will hear you no matter the chaos." He vowed and that boy then meant what he said.

___________________________________________

I vividly remember that day when he said those words. Funny how times changed. I went in my room and cried my heart out for what seemed like hours.

And then then a knock came through the door. No I didn't want to answer. I just wanted to detach myself from the world and overthink about today's every stupid event that happened.

Of course it didn't happen like I wanted. I was lying on my stomach on the bed when the person entered without my permission.

I turned and it was Alex who looked angry. Yeah right. This is just what I needed after today's eventful days. Note the sarcasm.

He took a seat at the edge of the bed calmly in his all suit guilded glory. But I knew my brother that clam of his was the one before storm.

" So I heard what happened today. Yeah? What was that all about huh? Hitting the girl and moreover reconciling with Liam. Can't you learn from you mistakes already. How hard  it get for you to walk away from people like him? Seriously get a grip on your naviety Stella."

I scoffed. " It's easy for you to talk about walking away Alex beacuse that's what you do." I hissed.

" Watch it." He bit back.

" The audacity." I rolled my eyes.

" Stella I'm your elder brother I have every right to correct you when you do something wrong."