Chapter 17 What If I really Got It All

"Hey Veronica," I said as I walked up to her face "I know you're the one who did it." "Ha okay, you have no proof," she laughed. "You mean like this?" I said as I pulled out the photos and text messages of her texts asking the person to post the photo of me and Henry. Her jaw dropped, "You have two options, you can either take the photo down or I go to the Dean at the University of Kentucky where your scholarship is being considered and show them what you've done and make you lose your credibility for a scholarship, your choice." She started closing in her hands and kept frowning at me but I didn't care in that moment even if she mean't to punch me I felt powerful. "Fine, I'll take it down, but Owen is mine," she said "Ha, I guess we'll see about that." I said before walking off. I blew a sigh of relief  that was a whole lot easier than I thought. She's gonna take it down, that's great. After that I rushed home to see my mom who had come home today. Boy was I happy to see her, I really missed her through all of this and I was really glad she's home. Then the doorbell rang and I ran to open it to see that it was my older brother Conrad, he flew in to surprise my mom, dad kelts him updated through it all so he decided to come home early,this was perfect, it was as if nothing had changed. Before we all went to have dinner, my mom said "Cath, is Owen joining us." "Owen right, oh my gosh Owen! Mom, I love you but I gotta go Owen's game is right now," I said. "I can't believe I almost forgot. I can't believe time flew so fast," I said as I rushed out the door. I took the bus but truthfully the bus was a little slow so I hopped off and decided to run for it literally. I reached in time for the second half of the game and I saw Owen in his element. I've never actually seen Owen in his football uniform or even play a game but he seems perfect out there and it made me love him more. But MR. Quarterback always had to do us one better and he took the ball and scored the goal making Albuquerque High the winners, Go Tigers! As I clapped and jumped up and down for the team, he made eye contact with me, even in the stands I felt like I could see his beautiful crystal eyes perfectly. After the Tigers won the game, I ran to the field to meet him. "It was you Owen, It was always you, Henry never meant anything," I said to him, He stared at me breathing tirelessly before kissing me and he swept me off my feet literally and spun me around, it felt magical, it was perfect. After this incredible moment, I took him home to celebrate and I introduced him to my parents and brother, if you ask me, it seems that they really like him. So you see, I guess maybe, just maybe we really could have it all. The quarterback, the lead in the musical, the family, it's perfect. Well at least it is for now.

THE END