[ⲁ] Ⲏⲁⲛⲁⲏⲁⲕⲓ🥀 '04

It's been a week that Jungkook began to puke crimson rose petal which covered with blood.

Jungkook knew that he has infected to the disease "Ⲏⲁⲛⲁⲏⲁⲕⲓ" and only cure is to have a surgery.
If he throws up full flowers means it really really hard to save his life cause the disease increasing everywhere mainy in heart, stomach and lungs with flowery vines.

Jungkook 's watching a movie with others two but their sweet flirts, mini talks and kissing sound made him so devastated.
He felt its better to get stabbed more looking at those two than ever will.

All of a sudden,
He felt again his heart muscles pressed together until his breath hitched.
He scoffed two times but the third time,
coughed in blood.
He didn't wanna make it visible but how is it not when a lake of blood he threw up.

"Jungkook?.. what is this?
You should go to the hospital right now"
Jimin screamed while Taehyung's eyes widen in a damn shock.

"I- I'm -f-ine."
He ran to his room, again feeling a metallic and grossed taste in his throat.
Before go in to the washroom, he slipped and......

Bunch of petals spread on the floor with soo much blood.

He secretly has collected those all petals from the very first petal in a transcluent jar cause its symbolizes his unconditional but unrequited love.

Dear Diary,

As adding today petals,
My petal jar 's almost full..
Just few more to go.
H-hhh...

I know only cure is a lung surgery for
this diease.
But I don't wanna do that.
Cause I love this,
hitching breaths-
tight heart-
bloody petals.....

Dear Taehyung,
Thank you for making my heart into
a beautiful flower field which
filled with various flowers.

I love them a lot
But
It hurts like hell...

I can't love you Taehyung,
Sorry......!!!!
But My heart does.

.....💔.....