[ⲁ] Ⲏⲁⲛⲁⲏⲁⲕⲓ🥀 '06

Two days passed not as well...

Jungkook felt heavy dizziness since he got up from the bed. but he ignored at all cuz he just stopped thinking about his own life.

"Jungkookaah at least have this soup. You didn't eat properly anything since yesterday.. pls"
Taehyung asked looking at him worriedly.

"I-I ha-.. ah"
he tightly grasped near chair as feeling the world spinning around his head.
Instantly he knew his legs began to shiver, his whole body's shivering like hell. Eventually he lost the contact, thuding on to the floor with bleeding nose and mouth.

"Jiminiee come fast,"
As shouting to Jimin, Taehyung lifts his faint body heading to their car. He slowly laid him on the back seat, sliding to the driver seat and Jimin already sat on the front seat.

"He's suffering from Ⲏⲁⲛⲁⲏⲁⲕⲓ disease due to loving with someone soo badly that never can be him. Didn't he tell you?"
As doctor asks, Jimin and Taehyung shook his head worriedly.

"Pls save him, we can do anything"
Jimin asid

"It's impossible Jimin. This disease has already spread all over his body.
No any chance to save him."

After hearing those words a bunch of tears gathered to Taehyung's eyes which threatened to fall soon.
Both Tae and Jimin rushed to the ward, he's already up when they enters in.

"J-Jungkookaahh?
Who the heck did this to you?"
Taehyung asked brushed his bangs softly, sliding his pretty long fingers through his hair.
Jungkook shut his eyes calmly due to getting his usual heavenly touch for a long time ago, thus few droplets of tears esacped from his closed eyelashes.

"I'll try to take him to yours Guk.
Pls stop harming yourself."
As Jimin said, Jungkook opened his glossy eyes, making eyes contact with Jimin.

"N-no you *scoff scoff* can't Jimin!
He's happy more his new life than with me. Let him to be happy as well.
That's all I w-want. *cough, cough in blood*"

JUNGKOOK'S THOUGHTS

How could I say,
Even though I want to stop all these things,
I'm lose of my control.

Its hurts like hell.

Love is like a emotional unnamed tag.
Its so fucking hard to have
heart that broke into millions of pieces.

Tough to chase this life into a
proper one now.
Just one thing
I need right now, right here is to
DIE..

💔