[ⲕ] Ⲏⲁⲛⲁⲏⲁⲕⲓ🥀 '07

"Jungkook, No excuses. You should have the lung surgery."
Jimin strictly spoke, again taking him from the washroom after puking up more full flowers.

"J-jimin.. look, I'm fine.
I-I don't wanna lose my memory.
These petals always take me to the past how I spent time with him, how I smiled, how I made to eye contact with him.
If I live this much days, Its because of these petals and flowers that grew up in my heart.
Please Jimin I don't wanna be a life without a soul. It's better to die then."
Jungkook said tearing up.

Jimin led out deep sigh without knowing what to do.
"J-jungkookahhh you know Tae 's crying like crazy thinking of you. Pls stop all these.

"I can't Jimin, I can't. But w-what made him cry like that?. He didn't come here for 2 days."
His tears glisten in corner of his weak eyes brighter than every stars.

"I don't know.
J-jungkookahhh I'm sorry.. please forgive me.."
All of a sudden Jimin knelt down in front of Jungkook holding his pale legs tight. Waves of tears apparently fell down.

"J-jimin? Wha-"

"I-I'm sorryy, soo sorry..
Your diary said that all Jungkook..
If you said a once about your love, I can easily give up Gguk. Why, why would you did this to us.
You had to go through much bcs of fucking me.
I really don't know you love him that much.
I'm sorry Jungkook.."

Jimin made his tears into words burring his head on black haired 's toes.
Jungkook felt coldness of Jimin's heavy tears that touched his feet.

Jungkook slided his arms under Jimin's armpit making him got up and instantly hugging tight.

"I-It's not your fault Jimin. We can't go over from our fates.
T-Taehyungiee is not beloved to me, he made for you.. repeat only for you.
Its obviously my fault, fell in love with someone who never can have and also have a owner.
Just my fucking heart did this all to me.
Not you or Taehyungiee.

I'm soo fed up with my life Jimin,
to be honest I've only few hours left, may be less than 5 hours.
So... I wanna ask to do few things..
please love him like you did before, make him smile always and please filled with him all happiness.. Be happy for me Jimin.

And can you fire that diary,
I don't wanna make a gap two of you cuz of me.
Please do that.
And the last thing I need is don't let him to know that I loved him. It should be a secret forever only between me & you. Can yo--

"Why should it be a secret?"
A deep, husky but broken voice appeared out of nowhere, and a soooon a harsh slap landed on Jungkook's cheeks made Jimin gasped at the sight.

Who is that?  🙂🙃

°•°Only one chapter is  left..

Are you ready for the funeral?
For the next chapy, make sure to bring a tissue packet and a rose flower which symbolizes forbidden love and a white lily flower which symbolizes death.

💔