- Chapter 16 -

- Timeskip to Yn visiting Jungkook at work, seeing Austin again and meeting Cecilia for the first time -

12:45 am
Narrator's P.O.V
After sleeping in for the first time in forever, Yn quickly got up and ready to go and surprise Jungkook and work, sure it was late but a surprise was still a surprise.

So after getting ready, Yn made sure she had everything with her before leaving the house and when she did, she quickly left the house and jumped into her car to go and surprise her bunny at his work.

[PAUSE! Sooo... it's me your ✨️amazing✨️ author saying:

That's there's going to be jealously and even more drama at Jungkook's work--

Speaking of Jungkook's job.

Did you guys notice that Jungkook was the ONLY employee there to help to his boss out? Well that's because every other coworker.. comes in late asf!

They do their job but they don't start their shifts out early.

Which could be seen as understandable for some people considering that it's just a pet shop but hold up!

Here's the drama tho--- SOME (not all) -- like 2 of his coworkers are going to start USING Jungkook to work overtime and do their shifts.

And I know work abuse is horrible but it happens and Jungkook's not going to figure out what's happening for a while because he believes that these people are his friends-- Which sounds sad and it is but that's what happens sometimes.
AND it's NOT talked about enough.

So I'm going to talk about it because it needs to address especially in Jungkook's case where in this story he has Autism and he's too much of a good person to say no to "friends" and before you say anything about why they're friends -- The man been working at those pet shop for a long time with these coworks so of course he's going to think that they're friends because they treat him nice and they're understanding about his strict routine and daily schedule-- but that's where the abuse come in.

They abuse and ruin his schedule -- making him miss spending time with Yn.

So yeah.. just a heads up before yall start treating to kill yet another fiction villain that I make up.

Anyways-- Back to the story]

-----------------------------------------------

1:00pm
Narrator's P.O.V
After Yn finally got to the pet shop in time after getting gas for her car, she found an empty parking spot and cheered as she parked her car before getting out and getting the drinks that she had bought for him.

[Sidenote: For those wondering as to why Yn didn't buy food...

Jungkook packed himself lunch and let Yn sleep in.

But normally she would pack him lunch considering that she woke up an hour earlier than him anyways but you know, the girl quit her job so-- 👀]