Character Profile: Jinto Kamichu (Hearts)/Fumei Takamei (Vex)

Name: Jinto Kamichu
Alias: Cards Villain: Hearts
Hair Color: Brown, half Black Bangs
Eye Color: Black
Birthday: February 14th
Height: 187cm
Age: 27

Personality:

For a villain, he's really calm and composed even when odds are against him. If he's pushed too far, he tries his best to hide anger and frustration while still keeping on his act but sometimes it doesn't help. He's never one to raise his voice no matter where he is and though he never does, it never means that he isn't mad. Although he's calm a majority of the time, he can be sadistic at times and enjoys killing others along with committing crimes and doing what he wants to. With that, he's also polite for a villain to others whether he's about to kill them or not. He can always be rude to others if he wanted to but is still able to keep his tone. The only person he acts differently around is Vex, showing kindness towards her out of the rest in The Project. Other than that, he seems to show a rudeness towards everyone else but a sense of loyalty towards Vapor considering he is the leader.

Quirk: Origami

He's able to manipulate any sort of paper, whether it be thick or thin, to his liking. The paper can either be dull or sharp, however he really wants it, since his Quirk lets him fold it or shape it how he likes. The thicker paper he manipulates can often be much more difficult to stop or cut through, hence why he uses it often since it does the most damage with that. The thinner paper is easily cut through and he usually uses it as some sort of distraction. He has to have some form of paper on him to use his Quirk and if it gets wet, it becomes useless and all of his paper is able to be ripped by anyone if they're strong enough.

Appearance:

His hair is brown but very messy, the right side of his bangs being slightly longer and half black while also covering one of his eyes. On top of his head is a small black top hat that he always wears and never falls off his head. His eyes are almost pitch black, red marks smudging underneath with points at the end of them. Around his neck is a black bow tie and he wears a shirt that's dark green on the left side, the sleeve matching, and white on the right side, that sleeve also matching the color. Underneath that shirt are white sleeves that are rolled up to reveal torn and dirty bandages that are slightly hanging off his arm by that point. He wears short black pants that barely reach his knees, his left leg having white and green striped socks while his right leg has white and red striped socks. He also has old white boots that are dirty and clearly worned out, the bottoms of them and barely the sides having dried and faded out blood.

Trivia

-His name contains the kanji for "life" (人, jin), "struggle, fight, war" (闘, to), "paper" (紙, kami), and "loyal, faithful" (忠, chu)

-He's really good at playing Poker and Blackjack, always being lucky and winning against any members when they challenge him

-When he tried cutting his hair due to it being overgrown, he cut it the wrong way. His hair is slowly growing back the wrong way, hence why most of his bangs cover his right eye

-He's told Vex a few things about himself, one being that he's wanted children but the latter disagreeing on it

-One of his favorite things to do as a kid was to draw a lot and he still does, though it's in the blood of others

-All of the cards he throws down are always of hearts, using the other cards to attack people

-He's the most loyal to Vapor, not questioning his motives and listening to what he says