Chapter 27 - Choose Your Hero Names, Students!

Groggily, both Kanetsu and Mizu were making their way to the station to catch the train to school.

Only two days had passed since the Sports Festival had happened. Unfortunately, Kanetsu got 4th Place during the event while Mizu wasn't able to make it to the Quarter or Semifinals.

While they were speed walking so they wouldn't miss the train, Mizu still had the words of Iki lingering in her mind that she couldn't get rid of. It was all because of what happened between her, Iki, and Tasushi during the Sports Festival.

‘She could want us to do so many things for her…’ Mizu held her chin in thought. ‘Maybe money…or maybe something more than money?’

She forced herself to shake her head and shake away the thought of it. The only time she wanted to think about it was when the time came.

That only made her question if she had any.

The two of them ran on the train and made it just in time as it was already moving. While they stood and waited to get an open seat on it, they noticed a big group of people gathering around a person.

Kanetsu was fully woken up as his attention went to the crowd. "Is someone famous here?"

His sister shrugged her shoulders, Mizu averting her gaze away from it. "Probably just a Pro Hero. I don't think it's anything big."

"I wonder what hero." He took a few steps forward so he could try getting a better look. “Now I’m curious.”

When he still couldn't see, he finally pushed his way through the group and in the middle was a scared and confused Yurei.

"You were in the festival, weren't you?"
"You poor thing!"
"Such a strong girl against him."
"Can I get an autograph?"

"Uhm..." Yurei snapped her head around at all of the people and her face was as red as a tomato.

"Yurei!" Managing to get to her, Kanetsu almost tripped over his own shoes to get by her side. "What's happening??"

"T-They..."

"Oh my goodness! Aren't you Kanetsu Yoyume?? That red haired kid in the festival??" One of them called him out as they got closer. "Can I get an autograph?!"

He knew that he wouldn't be able to do anything about the crowd now surrounding the two.

Mizu chuckled as she had decided to stand back, still thinking about Iki even though she told herself not to.

All she could do was worry silently.
.
.
.
The two twins finally got off the train and during the ride they got Tanchu, Tasushi, and Niseyo with them. Unfortunately, the three were pestered by everyone on the train just as much as Kanetsu and Yurei.

All of them were already at the school with a tired and annoyed look on their face. After the Sports Festival, their popularity really spiked up.

"That took years..." Niseyo groaned under her breath as she ruffled up her hair. "Annoying..."

Tasushi stifled a chuckle as he fixed her hair so it'd be decent. "I don't think they were so annoying. Just...surprised to see us."

”This is coming from you?" Tanchu remarked back at him but didn't look him in the eyes.

"Eh?"

"You couldn't tell any of them "no" to anything. All you did was let more people pester you.”

"Heh..."

Scratching at the side of his cheek, Kanetsu looked away from them. "Everyone else must've had the same problem when they were coming here."