LOVE AND CROSSES

THIRD PERSON

JUNG'S INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE

Normal font (Korean); Bold (English)

"Lisayaaaahh!!!"

"Chaeyoung-ah!!!"

Lisa and her best friend jumped in happiness while hugging each other.

"Aw awww stop stop" Lisa tapped her best friend to stop and quickly pulled away from her.

" Yah what's wrong with you?" Chaeyoung asked her confusedly.

"Nothing my back was just hurt----- Wae? Did something happen?"

" No, I'm okay" Lisa reassures her best friend.

"Fine, I thought you'd be late again. I'm running out of excuses for you" Her best friend told her.

" I'm sorry Chong-ah, don't worry I'm here now plus I bought you some croissants" Chaeyoung gasped upon seeing the food Lisa brought for her.

"Aww, you really love me" Chaeyoung smooched her cheek.

"Of course" Lisa agreed as her smile grew wider.

"Hi, Lisa" Suddenly someone called the Thai's name.

"Sunmi I mean Ms. Lee" Lisa greeted and bowed to her professor.

"Good Morning Ms. Lee" Chaeyoung also greeted the professor.

"Good Morning. By the way, this is for you, Lisa. I made that before coming to school" Sunmi smiled at her.

"Oh um, thank you, Ms. Lee but you don't have to ---- It's fine. I'm still grateful that you helped me yesterday" The professor cut her off.

"Help you yesterday? What does she mean, Lisayah?" Chaeyoung asked her.

" Oh, I just help her with her groceries" Lisa answered her best friend.

"Have you heard the news that Ms. Jessica's sister is here?"

"She's here?"

" What is she doing here?"

"Maybe she's visiting their school?"

"But why would a celebrity be here, didn't she have no interest in this school?"

" What's with the fuss?" Lisa asked her best friend but the latter just shrugged off.